Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Post a bigger pic of that avi :wow::wow::wow:
2wq6hpu.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When I'm bored or my girl tripping I hit up back-page fukk tha baddest hoes and dip. I put tha money on tha stand close to me after they leave or turn around I throw on my shyt and haul ass. It's risky but it's slick funny when I'm smoking and laughing at tha shyt. Last week was tha last time though.
:mjlol: this why them hoes say No nikkas :mjpls:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:
Who did that?
Two dudes. One set a chick up in a hotel and had a gang of dudes she nor he knew come through expecting to fukk. The other played cool with some randoms so he could get laid while the dudes he played cool with were playing on all banging her friend. Didn't you read the thread?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This next story didn't happen to me, but i witnessed this Ether first hand...

I had to stop by my boys house to pick up some purp, back when I smoked. So I go over there and he had a bad ass chick sitting on his couch. I seen her and was like damn! So he walks me out to my car and I ask about her. He's says they've been talking for about 2 weeks, she's a model and actress and he liked her a lot. His only problem with her was that she wanted to stay at his house too much.He says she tries to spend a night every night.

Fast forward 3 weeks later..

My friend and I were up early because we were going camping with our other friends family for the weekend. So I asked him what was up with his girl, and why didn't he invite her camping. He turned around and was like "ooooh, I didn't tell you!" He said he caught the butch trying to still some of his weed so he kicked the bytch out. Next thing I know the nikka says "Watch this" and starts hittin corners. We get to this one street and he just stops right in the street. He rolls down his window and starts screaming " YEAH bytch, YOU STUPID ASS bytch, YOU DUN fukkED UP HOE, THESE DIRT BAG ASS BYTCHES WITH 30K FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM AND BROKE ASS fukk." I was like this nikka is trippin. He started to honk his horn. I watched as a head arose from a car we were stopped next to. I recognized who it was! It was the bytch who he caught stealing his weed. The model, the actress, had been asleep in the car. She looked embarrassed but she rolled down the window. My patna put $200 inside of a zip lock with an 8th of weed, threw it in her window and said "find you somewhere to sleep...bytch" and burned rubber on her ass..
Should've Hit That :mjpls:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
This isn't ether

But I've been choppin it up with this chick off soul swipe for the last few weeks but we haven't met in person yet. I asked her if she is busy tomorrow. She said no. I asked her if she wanted to come out my way (I live about 40 minutes away, I live by myself out by LA) and she said not really :dahell: We've talked about kickin it plenty of times and talked about her coming through out to my city. I replied "ok" then she gon text me "you don't want to come out here?"

Deleted her number asap:mjlol:

Selfish ass girl just wants me to drive to her city, but she lives with her damn parents and I live alone. A lot more flexibility out my way. Oh well :mjlol:

Eczema

Banned
Daps
my friend and i went to a strip club with fake 20's our first time going. We were planning on only using 20-30$:yeshrug: and stepping off. then on the way( had no whip lls. bus and foot gang) we found like 800$ in fake ass 20's. i was like :gladbron: this all me. i knocked my mans in a bush thinking it was real:lolbron:. dude hit me with the :martin:. I was on probation and wasn't trying to do no hot shyt, and i just break him off half. any's we say fukk it them joints will look straight in the dark, they actually felt and looked pretty real. just no hologram shyt. so we go in the club getting private dances and shyt:pachaha:. we had drank some henny before we came in, so i was feeling right. my mans was like he trying to hit one of the joints and he bouta pay her:snoop:. im like bro i aint trying to do all that. She surprisingly didn't see the money was fake. The shorty that was dancing on me was happy as shyt i was throwing 20's:heh: . she was bad as shyt and fat as fukk .my dikk was hard as shyt though aint gunna lie:manny:. then we bounced when we was out of bread. anti climatic i know:shaq2:. still was fun for our first time.