Post About The Biggest Ether You Dropped On A Female

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I didn't wanna start another thread like this, so I'm pulling a 6 month bump.

Had some fat bytch trying to snap on me. I just laughed hard and said "I can't even take you seriously, you're fat, not cute, and you have a shytty attitude. I can tell right now your whole life ain't shyt; it's like a real life satire :russ:"shyt was like a movie when everyone is shocked AF and is like :dwillhuh: She's just standing there like :mjcry: and is trying to fight back the tears, then she storms off. I'd normally feel badly, but fukk her, she was on my nerves all night

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
i was dating this one chick in college and heading for a bad break up. lots of fighting and words that could never be taken back. we were pretty much already broken up, but still having sex. so anyway im chillin at my place and she tries to hit me with some ETHER over text. unprovoked she sends me a pic of her kissing some dude she knew from high school. i was taken aback but i didnt respond at first. i really took some time to think about how i was going to get her back.

i decided i would respond by saying, its ok, i deserve that for all the things ive done to you behind your back.

her: what do you mean all the things youve done behind my back ?

me: its not important, but i guess we are even now.

her: what have you done? :lupe:

i continued to bait her, then suggested we talk face to face when after i get off work the next day.

she comes over, and im wearing nothing but a robe.

i start to tell her, well, you remember that girl who you hate that you almost got into a fight with at that party when you overheard her telling me i can do better than you ? well, a few weeks after that, i fukked her.

and that so and so's friend that came to my party that was flirting with me right in your face, i fukked her too, when i told you i was too drunk to come over.

her: stop how many girls were there ? :sadbron:

me: about 4 :mjpls: (really closer to 10, but i didnt feel like going through them)

her: youre so sneaky! :to:

i opened my robe and started strokin off

her: what are you doing ? why are you doing that?

me: i dont know thinking about all this sex turns me on

her: youre unbelievable! (comes and lays down next to me)

we start fukkin, and i call her another girls name :lolbron::banderas:

she ignored it but i could hear wimpers as if she was holding back tears

pull out and nutted on her ass :ahh:

we continued to fukk for a few months after also:manny:

:smugdraper:
I gotta rep this .:salute:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Told this white lady that is a bad mother. She broke down crying because her 22 yr daughter is a clubbing bar whore, alcoholic, and has 2 kids that she has to help her raise. I cut women up to the soul I do not care.

:birdman:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I was in high school, and I just finished listening to a Tariq podcast about how guys and girls couldn't be friends.

The next day this girl who friendzoned me calls me on the phone, and I say, "We can't be friends anymore. We don't have anything in common. If you want a friend, go buy a dog."

She was dead silent on the other end. Came up to me the next day at school and told me I made her cry.

God's son across the belly

THIS! Hell I look like trying to be a emotional tampon? She deserved that. Women these days gonna get that work one way or another.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Girls often think because I'm nice and not handsome I don't have options. Lol the look on their face when they see me with another girl is priceless. I keep my flirtations to myself, but my cut off game is at an all star level. I can be with another girl if I choose to be quickly. One time I had to lay it out for her. I had to show her the texts. She hasn't talked to me in years. She tried to play me like I'm a sucka. I had to give her that world shattering ether. I had finer girls on deck I was curbing for her.

I will never do that again. I paid a high price for being that big of a dikk. She deserve it though. I ain't no side option. I am the first option.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
She went thru HELL trying to find a doc to tie her tubes... She eventually found a female feminist doc who did it for her. I was pretty confident it would not happen. When it Did I was :skip:.

She gives me a ultimatum . By this time next month you need to have a wedding date planned. :francis:. Or its over.

This what the out I was looking for.:yeshrug:. The day before D Day while she was at work I got my dad to help me move my big screen tv and clothes that was at her townhouse.:manny:

She came home from work and... was crying when she called me. :sadbron:. Then that turned to :damn: when she realized she got a surgical procedure done for me and we broke up a month and a half later.
You truly are a Marvel villain.:russ::dead:

:blessed: