Post About The Biggest Ether You Dropped On A Female

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
Ya'll some evil b*stards :dame:

Once I was on stage with my friend and the club was packed. You couldn't even move if you were in the crowd. Dude in the front kept flashing a hand full of 100s and 50s. He put it on the stage, picked it up and kept tryna to pretend like he was going to give it to me. shyt pissed me off.:scust:

Anyways this couple came on stage and started to make it rain :blessed:but dude still trying to tease me. So I get as close as I can to him and snatch the money out of his hand and did this crazy roll to the back of the stage .

Dude was not having it and climbs on stage to come after my ass :merchant: but security is on him like white on rice. Once security is distracted I go over to my friend and I hand the money off to her. She is oblivious :dwillhuh: and tell her to not drop the money no matter what. Then I go back to where I was. Security is like :comeon: did you snatch him money? I say yes and tell him it was like $5. Security says he said I took a bunch of 100s. I'm like :smugfavre: come on now that fool is broke as shyt. Meanwhile the couple is still making it rain and we have a mountain of money. They push dude off the stage and try to look through the money. Of course they find no large bills and other girls are rushing on the stage. So security says fukk it :manny: and leave dude at the back of the stage. :martin:

I know dude will be waiting for me so I grab our garbage bag full of money and tell my friend to run across the bar. We run across the bar and he can't through the crowd so we lose his ass.

We get to the dressingroom and my friend is like wtf was...*finally looks at the money in her hand* omg you crazy bytch!!!!:gladbron:

Turn out it was like $800. Between that and the rest of the money we made 2k on that set:wow:.

Made sure I put on a wig before I left. :troll:

This the first stripper story I ever heard :ohhh:

:blessed: I lived a full life

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Alright I have another about a woman.

I was working at this mixed club. There is this fat nasty looking red head working there. I can't stand this chick. She has been working at this spot for like 15 yrs and stays misrible and can't stand that her Blk baby daddy has moved on. She starts drama and cries and complains about him every damn day. She thinks she runs the club and is always trying to get someone fired.

Anyway, we had some prior words the pervious week that I had pretty much completely forgot about it. But we are in the dressing room alone. She is being fat and I am counting my money on the other side of the room.

She tells me she wants to talk about what happened. I'm like:mjlol:. Nah you lost your chance last week. You're a liar and snitch and I don't give 2 shyts about you.

Red became furious. Started calling me almost every name under the sun. The whole time I am sitting there counting calm with :troll:. I know how WP roll. They try to bate you into altercations then play the victim.

Anyway she continues saying that i am full of myself and that I think I am better than her. I'm like :ehh: yes which sends her into another tirade. At some point she calls me a losers so I had to stop her, look her dead in the eyes and say "We both know your loser status is legardary. You are old, fat, ugly, you can't read and no one wants you...including your baby daddy.":usure:We had an audience at this point and I guess that was just too much and she starts sobbing while still calling me a bytch. Everyone is :russ: and I'm still:troll: and she :damn:.

Security comes up and tells me not to do anything. I'm like :aicmon: control the psycho. I haven't even raise my voice. He' says I know but I know you would hurt her. :rudy: I tell him as long as her ass stay were she is she can say what she wants.

She finally shuts up and I ask her is she done. She just cries and cries. The manager she tried to snitch on me on finally comes in. So I make sure to tell him to put his dog on a leash.

All the 18 yrs old were loving it. OMG! You a bad bytch blah blah. I'm like :rudy: what I look like leaving a stack to fight a chick that don't got a dollar? Ya'll need to get your priorities straight.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

Once I was on stage with my friend and the club was packed. You couldn't even move if you were in the crowd. Dude in the front kept flashing a hand full of 100s and 50s. He put it on the stage, picked it up and kept tryna to pretend like he was going to give it to me. shyt pissed me off.:scust:

Anyways this couple came on stage and started to make it rain :blessed:but dude still trying to tease me. So I get as close as I can to him and snatch the money out of his hand and did this crazy roll to the back of the stage .

Dude was not having it and climbs on stage to come after my ass :merchant: but security is on him like white on rice. Once security is distracted I go over to my friend and I hand the money off to her. She is oblivious :dwillhuh: and tell her to not drop the money no matter what. Then I go back to where I was. Security is like :comeon: did you snatch him money? I say yes and tell him it was like $5. Security says he said I took a bunch of 100s. I'm like :smugfavre: come on now that fool is broke as shyt. Meanwhile the couple is still making it rain and we have a mountain of money. They push dude off the stage and try to look through the money. Of course they find no large bills and other girls are rushing on the stage. So security says fukk it :manny: and leave dude at the back of the stage. :martin:

I know dude will be waiting for me so I grab our garbage bag full of money and tell my friend to run across the bar. We run across the bar and he can't through the crowd so we lose his ass.

We get to the dressingroom and my friend is like wtf was...*finally looks at the money in her hand* omg you crazy bytch!!!!:gladbron:

Turn out it was like $800. Between that and the rest of the money we made 2k on that set:wow:.

When are nikkas going to learn not to trick? My pops and older bro are on the other side of your money equation with a lot of women. I was taught from a young age to never tip...you're in the "strip club" to find potential clients for YOUR business. Tipping can be useful, though...get that table dance to advertise. You'll make your money back 9/10 because strippers need fuel to keep themselves going. Just gotta watch for the security's "homies" that are doing what you do.
He shoulda just came through with a pocket of pills....

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
When are nikkas going to learn not to trick? My pops and older bro are on the other side of your money equation with a lot of women. I was taught from a young age to never tip...you're in the "strip club" to find potential clients for YOUR business. Tipping can be useful, though...get that table dance to advertise. You'll make your money back 9/10 because strippers need fuel to keep themselves going. Just gotta watch for the security's "homies" that are doing what you do.
He shoulda just came through with a pocket of pills....
Nah his fate would have been worse. You just can't sell in anyone's spot. Plus the way he was flashing some dude probably would have got him on the way to the car. I doubt he was smart enough to get valet.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Nah his fate would have been worse. You just can't sell in anyone's spot. Plus the way he was flashing some dude probably would have got him on the way to the car. I doubt he was smart enough to get valet.
You can if you're smart enough to know nikkas in the area around the club. Also not just selling...Having a conversation with the girls can lead to other things, and I don't mean getting ass. From the club to the track.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You can if you're smart enough to know nikkas in the area around the club. Also not just selling...Having a conversation with the girls can lead to other things, and I don't mean getting ass. From the club to the track.
:manny: If he knew the club and the area he wouldn't have been doing what he was doing.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
You don't need to care. You would've got got while you were trying to pick me out the crowd. He was smarter than you. He took his L and learned his lesson.

Think you running up in the club that even the police don't run into brehs:pachaha:
Police are scared period, again you and your friend would've got that work, I wouldn't have waited till after the club. Play with your lives brehette

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

So stealing money from a man is etherous? You sure showed him :francis:

People get killed in DC over a lot less than 800 bucks

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Police are scared period, again you and your friend would've got that work, I wouldn't have waited till after the club. Play with your lives brehette
So you would have killed is in a crowd full of people? Shut yo silly ass up. Talking about my life when you about to ruin yours over $800. Like you would make if out the bytch alive. GTOOHWTBS