Post About The Biggest Ether You Dropped On A Female

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So stealing money from a man is etherous? You sure showed him :francis:

People get killed in DC over a lot less than 800 bucks

I'm alive and well. So :yeshrug:

Yes he got robbed for playing around. The rules are if you set it down it ours. He thought it was funny. His money would have been gone by the end of the night anyway. Who holds $800 in the air walking around the club. It was me or get pilot whipped by some dude in the alley. I figured I did him a favor. :troll:
I swear ya'll more upset about $800 then you are at these dude setting chicks up to get raped. Ya'll hate women so much. :mjlol:

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Yes he got robbed for playing around. The rules are if you set it down it ours. He thought it was funny. His money would have been gone by the end of the night anyway. Who holds $800 in the air walking around the club. It was me or get pilot whipped by some dude in the alley. I figured I did him a favor. :troll:
I swear ya'll more upset about $800 then you are at these dude setting chicks up to get raped. Ya'll hate women so much. :mjlol:

No one hates women. Just looking out for my fellow coli posters' safety, friend.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
So you would have killed is in a crowd full of people? Shut yo silly ass up. Talking about my life when you about to ruin yours over $800. Like you would make if out the bytch alive. GTOOHWTBS
Essentially you just lost your life over 800, so what's your point? And you act as if people don't kill in crowds. Again play with your lives over taking people money

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
This thick Hispanic chick I was tryinna smash was playing games and shyt. So I started ignoring her and not responding to her text. U know the usual. One day she texted me at like 2 and said she wanna see insidious 2 with me. i was like "aight what time" she said 7. I was like cool I'll meet u there. It started raining and a nikka got sleepy, played 2k, then Went to sleep. Woke up at like 8 to a whole bunch of missed calls and texts asking me where I'm at and if I'm still coming and that she's waiting for me. :francis:

I ignored the texts and played 2k. She got pissed and left me a whole bunch of voicemails and angry texts.

She texted me again at 10 telling me how good the movie was and how she wished I went.

I didn't reply :beli:

This other girl Did me dirty the first time me and her dated. So I plotted to get her back and ruin her mentally:francis:

I fed her bs, made her think I was gonna be there for her and help her through all her family issues( gma had cancer and uncle had a heart attack) I pretended I cared and just stopped talking to her went it got worse for no reason.

One day I told her I was gonna pick her up and chill she said okay. Then when the time came I just ignored her text and texted her back the next day like sorry I forgot:yeshrug:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Essentially you just lost your life over 800, so what's your point? And you act as if people don't kill in crowds. Again play with your lives over taking people money
Yes as you would have. Soooooooo...:yeshrug:. Besides all that I am alive so as much I am sure you would like to kill me over some shyt that did not even happen to you I guess ya gonna have to keep wishing homie:francis::russ:.

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
If you read this post in a caveman voice, it makes more sense.

Ol ESL class dropping out ass nikka.

Ol I'll just do the bare minimum in english class ass nikka.

Ol Captain Caveman ass nikka.

Ol 2 foreign dudes from Family Guy inspiration ass nikka.

Ol Ooga Booga, me fight dinosaur ass nikka.
:russ:
you fukked up for this one R.O :laff: :laff: :laff:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
A dude in here said he banged a girl and robbed her mom for her jewelry and two dudes admit to setting chicks up to get raped. Not one death threat. I took some money and you wanna shoot up the club and everyone one in it for revenge. The hate is so real.:dame:

I won't even tell you about the 20k ordeal. Ya'll might start fighting the company's monitor. :sas2:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
A dude in here said he banged a girl and robbed her mom for her jewelry and two dudes admit to setting chicks up to get raped. Not one death threat. I took some money and you wanna shoot up the club and everyone one in it for revenge. The hate is so real.:dame:

I won't even tell you about the 20k ordeal.Ya'll might start fighting the company's monitor. :sas2:

yo back when I was in college
me and my partna robbed a stripper
in Jackson Ms:mjlol:

it is a long ass story
but we didnt get shyt but a crown royal bag with her hotel room key, a pack of newports and a burner cell

the whole story is a legit movie

i gotta tell it to you sometime

i was broke as shyt then

:mjcry:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dwillhuh:
Who did that?