Pork Is UNCLEAN & GROSS :scust: (How Do Yall EAT Pigfeet & Chitlins?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The funny thing is that this info is widely known and documented even on the net with simple research...he's just being contrary for the fukk of it.
EXACTLY. I linked articles stating why I feel this way. He just says, "I'm a farmboy like Jimmy Carter, so Pork is all good". :heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Quote a source..otherwise, shut the fukk up.

Oh and negged.

:merchant: I don't get bloated after though. Plus, they put the nutrition facts up on the glass window :yeshrug:

THIS we wanna see sources @David_TheMan :stopitslime:

The funny thing is that this info is widely known and documented even on the net with simple research...he's just being contrary for the fukk of it.

Check this out.

That nonsense y'all repeating about pork is basically religious propaganda.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Fish is poultry. I had a Pilates teacher (in college) who was Vegetarian and said fish was fine. She was Asian and stayed away from meat products.

Pescetarianism - This is my diet now. I know at some point that I should eliminate all shell fish (especially bottom dwelling/feeding) - conch, shrimp, mussels, clams, lobster, crab...but I love them so much. :takedat:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
When I stopped by the little hood grocery store before thanksgiving some older lady stopped me was like "Did you see the deal that they had on chitlins?" :krs:

I can't do it man....nothing to do with religion or veg anything, just on the strength that whenever my grandmother would make these things the house smelled like a corpse. And then people seemingly have to drown it in hot sauce, it just doesn't seem worth the effort especially once you know exactly what it is.

Funk dat :hubie:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
When I stopped by the little hood grocery store before thanksgiving some older lady stopped me was like "Did you see the deal that they had on chitlins?" :krs:

I can't do it man....nothing to do with religion or veg anything, just on the strength that whenever my grandmother would make these things the house smelled like a corpse. And then people seemingly have to drown it in hot sauce, it just doesn't seem worth the effort especially once you know exactly what it is.

Funk dat :hubie:

I eat Ribs and Bacon but you'll NEVER catch me eating chitlins :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do like Turkey Bacon.

The type I get from the Fresh Market is :banderas:

the-good-stuff.jpg

For Real? I have yet to find a quality turkey bacon....... Do you know the brand of this one?