Pork Is UNCLEAN & GROSS :scust: (How Do Yall EAT Pigfeet & Chitlins?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I don't eat pork and beef. Apart from the fact that pork is unhealthy and pigs are also cannibals, it takes time for our body to process pork. :mjcry:

I only mess with fish and chicken.:myman:
I can atleast give you a pass on Chicken. Because that helped me lose weight 6 years ago.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I only eat Veggie Delights (with party) from Subway. You're only slowing killing yourself when you eat that junk.
Those processed shyts are just as bad if not worse. Unless you are growing the food yourself you are for sure eating "dirty"

Look at this shyt.

VEGGIE PATTY Vegetables (mushrooms, water chestnuts, onions, carrots, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, black olives), textured vegetable protein (soy protein concentrate, wheat gluten, water for hydration), egg whites, cooked brown rice (water, brown rice), rolled oats, corn oil, calcium caseinate, soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, wheat). Contains 2% or less of onion powder, corn starch, salt, hydrolyzed corn, soy, and wheat protein, autolyzed yeast extract, natural flavors from non-meat sources, sugar, soy protein isolate, spices, garlic powder, dextrose, jalapeño pepper powder, celery extract. Contains soy, wheat, egg, milk.

:huhldup:

You gone tell me that's better than eating a good lean piece of meat?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Those processed shyts are just as bad if not worse. Unless you are growing the food yourself you are for sure eating "dirty"

Look at this shyt.

VEGGIE PATTY Vegetables (mushrooms, water chestnuts, onions, carrots, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, black olives), textured vegetable protein (soy protein concentrate, wheat gluten, water for hydration), egg whites, cooked brown rice (water, brown rice), rolled oats, corn oil, calcium caseinate, soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, wheat). Contains 2% or less of onion powder, corn starch, salt, hydrolyzed corn, soy, and wheat protein, autolyzed yeast extract, natural flavors from non-meat sources, sugar, soy protein isolate, spices, garlic powder, dextrose, jalapeño pepper powder, celery extract. Contains soy, wheat, egg, milk.

:huhldup:

You gone tell me that's better than eating a good lean piece of meat?
I can say atleast it's not fried in grease. Also, I have the Subway people put olives, lettuce, spinach, and etc on my sub. Meat bloats me up (especially, Chicken).

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
You are what you eat. Look at the facial features of many Asians whose diets consist mainly of pork (and rice)...they resemble pigs.
Ideally, diets strike a perfect PH balance and should consist of 'live' whole foods with little-to-no preparation/processing. i.e. plants, legumes, veggies/roots, fruit, nuts, good fats, etc.
Eating rotting & decaying flesh isn't good for human consumption. i.e. organ meats/animal flesh (beef is hard to digest taking as long as 3-6 months!), cheese/lard, processed flour/sugar, etc.
Also, just like a baby we should be eliminating 3-6 X day, 30-45 minutes after meals...can't do that with the latter diet.
I don't eat shytterlings...could never get past the putrid smell...runs me straight out of the house.

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You are what you eat. Look at the facial features of many Asians whose diets consist mainly of pork (and rice)...they resemble pigs.
Ideally, diets strikes a perfect PH balance and should consist of 'live' whole foods with little-to-no preparation/processing. i.e. plants, legumes, veggies/roots, fruit, nuts, good fats, etc.
Eating rotting & decaying isn't good for human consumption. i.e. organ meats/animal flesh (beef is hard to digest taking as long as 3-6 months!), cheese/lard, processed flour/sugar, etc.
Also, just like a baby we should be eliminating 3-6 X day, 30-45 minutes after meals...can't do that with the latter diet.
I don't eat shytterlings...could never get past the putrid smell...runs me straight out of the house.
THIS and REPPED for truth :salute:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
We aren't Italians though :francis:

There's good stuff everywhere, so much good food to choose from :blessed:

What I'm saying is that the whole "health" thing always seemed fishy when you look at Italians or French people who eat a lot of pork and live long lives...

I have no issues with people who choose not to eat pork tho, to each his own :hubie:I know Arab/Muslims who don't eat pork nor drink alcohol, no problem...as long as you don't try to convince me to abandon my prosciutto :ufdup:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've become a rejuvenated man three years ago. Before that, I would eat Pork and Broccoli every now and then. However, when I turned Vegetarian three years ago I gave all of that mess up :blessed: Man, I've become cleaner and in good health :jawalrus: However, I gotta get back in shape again I have a little mush, but 6'3 and good looking (no homo):dame:

My mom still eats pork though :scusthov: I get on her everytime about it. Also, I've gotten on some of my family members about it. How do yall do it?

:martin: The same way you did.