Pork Is UNCLEAN & GROSS :scust: (How Do Yall EAT Pigfeet & Chitlins?)

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I've become a rejuvenated man three years ago. Before that, I would eat Pork and Broccoli every now and then. However, when I turned Vegetarian three years ago I gave all of that mess up :blessed: Man, I've become cleaner and in good health :jawalrus: However, I gotta get back in shape again I have a little mush, but 6'3 and good looking (no homo):dame:

My mom still eats pork though :scusthov: I get on her everytime about it. Also, I've gotten on some of my family members about it. How do yall do it?

You lying sack of shyt. I've seen you.

Also, can homos say no homo? :huh:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I've become a rejuvenated man three years ago. Before that, I would eat Pork and Broccoli every now and then. However, when I turned Vegetarian three years ago I gave all of that mess up :blessed: Man, I've become cleaner and in good health :jawalrus: However, I gotta get back in shape again I have a little mush, but 6'3 and good looking (no homo):dame:

My mom still eats pork though :scusthov: I get on her everytime about it. Also, I've gotten on some of my family members about it. How do yall do it?

Be a hypocrite because you changed your lives breh. When you were down for the swine you were down to eat a ham sandwich. And now because you changed, Pork is bad and you persuade anyone who eats that they are going to hell for partaking in it. Let people be breh. You don't eat pork , great, but outside of that eat your veggie bowl and stfu about it.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Be a hypocrite because you changed your lives breh. When you were down for the swine you were down to eat a ham sandwich. And now because you changed, Pork is bad and you persuade anyone who eats that they are going to hell for partaking in it. Let people be breh. You don't eat pork , great, but outside of that eat your veggie bowl and stfu about it.
I wasn't a changed man then. Also, I never once say go to hell. All I said was that it unclean/ Read man READ :stopitslime:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Plus chittlins are not supposed to smell at al, if they do they ain't cleaned right, grandparents taught me that
I wasn't a changed man then. Also, I never once say go to hell. All I said was that it unclean/ Read man READ :stopitslime:

:snoop: That was sarcasm breh, but the point still stands. Live and let live. No need to be acting like you got the answer.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Pork taxes the digestive system heavily, it's the hardest protein for the stomach to break down. Also the meat of a pig breaks down faster once butchered, if not properly stored..it'll quickly breed worms.

Pigs don't have the ability to sweat, which means the toxins they ingest stay within their system. Nevermind the dangers of the trichinae worm..
pork doesn't tax the digestive system heavily at all its the same as any other meat, protein and fat. So if you are saying pork is bad, all meat is bad.

It isn't the meat of pigs that breaks down faster either that causes it to breed worms, its the pigs diet while alive. Since pigs can eat meat, its possible for them and other animals that eat meat to eat infected meat and become infected themselves with larvae that breeds once butchered. You have better farmers now and they can stop that with feed programs.

Pigs not having sweat glands has nothing to do with toxins, because sweat glands have no effect whatsoever on removing toxins.

Just helping you out with actual facts.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
pork doesn't tax the digestive system heavily at all its the same as any other meat, protein and fat. So if you are saying pork is bad, all meat is bad.

It isn't the meat of pigs that breaks down faster either that causes it to breed worms, its the pigs diet while alive. Since pigs can eat meat, its possible for them and other animals that eat meat to eat infected meat and become infected themselves with larvae that breeds once butchered. You have better farmers now and they can stop that with feed programs.

Pigs not having sweat glands has nothing to do with toxins, because sweat glands have no effect whatsoever on removing toxins.

Just helping you out with actual facts.

Quote a source..otherwise, shut the fukk up.

Oh and negged.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:merchant: I don't get bloated after though. Plus, they put the nutrition facts up on the glass window :yeshrug:

THIS we wanna see sources @David_TheMan :stopitslime:

The funny thing is that this info is widely known and documented even on the net with simple research...he's just being contrary for the fukk of it.