Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I meant shifty. Not whatever else is attached to that smiley.
Fair enough but the people making this situation viral are just saying what Keith Lee was nice enough to not say because as far as I can see that just his personality

This conversation has been going on in hushed tones for a while but a big name has made the floodgates open

Last edited:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Since brehs in here watch him, what made him so popular out of anyone? Like why is HE the one that went viral, if yall can explain

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn’t trash anyone though. He’s super humble and respectful. He knows the clout he has and acts accordingly

It’s the other people who are on that :mjpls:
I did not say he trashes anyone. What he said in those videos (his truthful experience) is not going to make anyone view those businesses favorably.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm only familiar with him due to seeing clips here or there on twitter. I've seen him review black restaurants in virtually every other state and not have any issues. So this seems more like an Atlanta problem than a black problem. I've only been to Atlanta a couple times but have definitely dealt with...weird service at black restaurants. But to be fair I also went to a Chinese restaurant in Atlanta and got bad customer service and very long wait times.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Everybody and their momma always goes on about how "we need to respect black restaurants and businesses", but nobody ever holds them accountable for how unprofessional many of them are when serving the community.

Even now, you got folks complaining about this dude, "tearing down black businesses", and that's bullshyt. Just like a customer should treat black businesses with decorum and respect, these establishments must do the same in return.