Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're proud to know about some random jagaloon reviewing restaurants on TikTok?

Find something better to be proud of.
:coffee:
Whether I know who he is or not I'm never doing this "I've never heard of him? He must be irrelevant" shyt y'all lay way too much pride on

And I only see black folks do this bullshyt:snoop:

Not knowing who someone is is fine, but then taking the ignorance and flipping it into a superiority complex is ridiculous:mjlol:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
If that's the case than is every one of those trash experiences he aired out is going to break those Atlanta restaurants?
He doesn’t trash anyone though. He’s super humble and respectful. He knows the clout he has and acts accordingly

It’s the other people who are on that :mjpls:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whether I know who he is or not I'm never doing this "I've never heard of him? He must be irrelevant" shyt y'all lay way too much pride on

And I only see black folks do this bullshyt:snoop:

Not knowing who someone is is fine, but then taking the ignorance and flipping it into a superiority complex is ridiculous:mjlol:
The only one assuming some kind of superiority complex is you.

You’re telling on yourself.

:unimpressed:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
He doesn’t trash anyone though. He’s super humble and respectful. He knows the clout he has and acts accordingly

It’s the other people who are on that :mjpls:

Right. It’s ATL natives that have this trending all over social media. He never trashes any place and always gives the benefit of the doubt. He is what these restaurants should be. Humble, appreciative to all of his followers, and uses his platform to promote other small black businesses. And he showcases his wife and kids and has a nice family image.

The Pledge

Daps
Right. It’s ATL natives that have this trending all over social media. He never trashes any place and always gives the benefit of the doubt. He is what these restaurants should be. Humble, appreciative to all of his followers, and uses his platform to promote other small black businesses. And he showcases his wife and kids and has a nice family image.
If a restaurant falls because of this promotion, it’s on them.

I’ll be damned if I wasted a shout out from Keith Lee if I were a Restaurant owner. All those other spots on his TikTok quadrupled in business because people are flocking good OR bad

The Pledge

Daps
We gotta stop calling everything critical of black folks :mjpls: when unprofessionalism in the community has been a conversation for decades
I meant shifty. Not whatever else is attached to that smiley.