Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Never heard of him but I don’t be on TikTok like that

Seems like a good dude that gives honest reviews on places.

Also seems like he goes into random spots and just try to check them out. Like people ask for him to come out to the spots especially if they’re good but struggling in business. He doesn’t tell them when he’s going, uses his family or disguises his voice when ordering, then he pops up and starts taking everything in account. Sometimes he says he’ll just see a spot empty and go check it out for the fukk of it.

Seems like a solid dude though. I saw him give one dude in a food truck $400 just because thats how much money he made in a livestream from donations.. blew that mans foodtruck up too where I think even famous people pulled up.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
These ATL resteraunts should know better. Current and retired entertainers and athletes be all around ATL and they fukk with you if you’re cool. Executives in high places too. All it takes is good service. It’s people looking for black businesses to put their money in. In the actual city of atlanta and in the metro. Scarring away deals because of fake bougie ness and HNIC syndrome

The problem is that alot of these restaurant owners think they are celebs themselves. So they impose these rules to exploit their consumers to act out there rapper cosplay. Like the nikka that owns Peach Cobbler Cafe/Ubar. He's a sucka ass nikka who thinks he's Jeezy. He tries to squeeze all of the money out of his customers at Ubar (what sportsbar charges 30 dollars to enter for a 1pm game?), and uses cheap ass ingredients at Peach Cobbler Cafe. And fukks over his employees all to fund his boss lifestyle. These nikkas aint tryna just make a living, they trying to get rich

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The problem is that alot of these restaurant owners think they are celebs themselves. So they impose these rules to exploit their consumers to act out there rapper cosplay. Like the nikka that owns Peach Cobbler Cafe/Ubar. He's a sucka ass nikka who thinks he's Jeezy. He tries to squeeze all of the money out of his customers at Ubar (what sportsbar charges 30 dollars to enter for a 1pm game?), and uses cheap ass ingredients at Peach Cobbler Cafe. And fukks over his employees all to fund his boss lifestyle. These nikkas aint tryna just make a living, they trying to get rich
Bugs me out that nikkas think they John Rockefeller or Purple suit Kazuya because they own a mid sandwich shop

It’s Indians that own like 100s of grocery stores as individuals and you would never know

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Basically

I grew up partially in ATL and it was always just black Hollywood or a haven for scammers/“hustlers” etc.

So like everything in ATL, a restaurant can be viewed as a “lick” to some of the owners. They probably could care less about the food or service. No passion for the food or business

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
What I get from this new era of Atlanta compared to the folks back in the 80s and 90s

These nikkas only care about titles and what they have.. meaning Im a business owner of this restaurant and have a house and car and dressed top notch..

Their businesses be ran poorly, have shytty employees with no training and constantly hiring and firing and the food be wack and the service is 3rd grade level..

New Orleans on the other hand is all around top quality

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps

He's taking advantage of a vacuum. BWW went take-out only.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never had tik tok so naturally I don’t know who dude is so I’m just gonna assume he the new generation of YouTube food reviewers or some shyt. That being said, what I seen on here is that he’s doing a lot of good with the power he does have of over people’s minds (people are herd animals at the end of the day) and a lot of these bullshyt restaurants need to be called out and shut down for how they treat their customers

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I feel like this isn’t exclusive to Atlanta either. Too many black owned restaurants be on that bullshyt. Treat their customers like garbage with terrible service. Charging absolutely crazy prices for small portions/bad food. Have inconsistent openings/closings/when you can order online. Don’t take phone orders because they claim black folks don’t pick up food. And once you dare mention any of this the spot will go “I bet you don’t complain about such and such white restaurant downtown” A lot of black restaurant owners like the idea and aesthetic of having a restaurant with their fusion bullshyt and jerk everything without actually putting in the extremely hard work(customer service, putting time/quality into food, etc) of making a restaurant successful

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That was interesting.

I’m not sure I entirely understand the point. I guess it’s true that popularity doesn’t equal engagement.

My takeaway was that Tiktok seems to have so many creators that when everyone is popular, nobody is popular. If that makes any sense. Also, what’s the point if the star of your app is the algorithm, or that FYP page?

I don’t have TikTok. It’s a kids app in my mind. Same pointless crap as Snapchat to me.
Why are you making statements about shyt you don’t know?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
These ATL resteraunts should know better. Current and retired entertainers and athletes be all around ATL and they fukk with you if you’re cool. Executives in high places too. All it takes is good service. It’s people looking for black businesses to put their money in. In the actual city of atlanta and in the metro. Scarring away deals because of fake bougie ness and HNIC syndrome
It's psychology!

People subconsciously crave difficulty!

The same way men and women lust after people who don't want them and people they have to chase.....is the same way when a restaurant is rude and acts as tho they don't need your business ---- people subconsciously think of it as being so good that they can act that way. So people crave it. Also the more you charge the more people assume it is better!

Here in Dallas the average restaurant trash taste wise but the higher the price and difficulty of getting in makes people here praise it more! :skip:

The whole state of Texas don't believe in seasoning they food yet people love it!:skip:

The worst Atlanta restaurant way better than the average restaurant here!:scust: