Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I watched a few of this guy's video's and they are NOT entertaining like other food reviewers such as peaks100, who's absolutely HILARIOUS. how he has 14M followers on a social media platform is :mindblown: to me.
lol people like him/his family persona and it’s just organically about food and if it’s good (with his style of edits), plus a heavy dose of feel good because people know how far his reach goes. lol it’s no other bells and whistles to be had, people aren’t going on his page for jokes and frills.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I disagree with this mostly.

they are TERRIBLE at chinese food however. I went to chinatown a couple times when I was down there, and each time, the food was below average to bad. it was kinda shocking.
It is! I live here and was spending summers here since 4th grade!

That's the common stereotype of Dallas.
The average Mexican restaurant trash and this state borders Mexico. :dead:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Keith Lee is a mascot for the talentless and swagless :hubie: . Salute him for raking in millions I guess

I saw this dude review one location of a chain restaurant like it was the end all be all with his opinions :mjlol: . Then he's open mouth chewing while talking into the mic with his hand over his mouth :scust:

It's just a reflection of the era we're in. His videos would be clocking a whopping 15-40 views on youtube if he had started there

I like his approach though. Keep it courteous, acknowledge he is getting preferential treatment due to his status, and expose how they treat regular people like shyt
Dude must have fukked yo bih!

Last edited:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
lol people like him/his family persona and it’s just organically about food and if it’s good (with his style of edits), plus a heavy dose of feel good because people know how far his reach goes. lol it’s no other bells and whistles to be had, people aren’t going on his page for jokes and frills.

What’s crazy is I see brehs all the time on here asking “why can’t Black men just be regular?”. They are always saying brehs have to have “swag” or act like a “real nikka” to have appeal. But here’s a breh who’s just living normal, non flashy, making his reviews about the food instead of himself, showing love to his family and humility, and brehs are confused. He’s the very definition that a normal breh can have mainstream appeal without ignorance, disrespecting anybody, or disrespecting himself.

Some brehs are even saying he acts gay and acts feminine. Perfect example that it’s often men who uphold toxic behaviors in other men.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I’m literally an Atlanta “nikka” that moved to the Memphis/Mississippi area and nope, that was not the first thing out my mouth. It’s a ton of people in that area from Chicago for some reason and nope, being from Chicago is not their entire personality. I have plenty of friends where I still don’t know where they were born. An NYC guy does not feel comfortable until they tell you they from NYC. It’s weird to say where you are originally from without anyone even asking.

With most people you find out where they are from naturally, and usually not during your first meeting with them. NYC cats, naw they let you know they from NYC within 2 sentences.

For example………

Person A - Im Will, im new here, finished up at UT and got a job here at FedEx.

Person B - I’m Mark, just finished up FAMU and got a job at Autozone, but I’m from New York.
I mean, to be fair, if you were from "the greatest city in the world" you'd probably put that first too. It's like playing for the Yankees or Lakers... Nah you not gonna mention you played for the Grizzlies... But if you was a Laker... Oh you bragging bout that shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
What’s crazy is I see brehs all the time on here asking “why can’t Black men just be regular?”. They are always saying brehs have to have “swag” or act like a “real nikka” to have appeal. But here’s a breh who’s just living normal, non flashy, making his reviews about the food instead of himself, showing love to his family and humility, and brehs are confused. He’s the very definition that a normal breh can have mainstream appeal without ignorance, disrespecting anybody, or disrespecting himself.

Some brehs are even saying he acts gay and acts feminine. Perfect example that it’s often men who uphold toxic behaviors in other men.
most coli dudes are 40 plus and jaded and proudly ignorant

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
most coli dudes are 40 plus and jaded and proudly ignorant
nikkas saying what's the appeal and how the man is wack but I guarantee these nikkas children are prolly watching this nikka on TikTok :dead: . Folks on this site crazy lmao

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps

facts lol I saw a couple goofballs calling him gay, swaggerless, etc and kept it pushing. you get what you look for I guess.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Dam Drops

He has a show on Netflix, became a meme with the Damn Damn Damn while eating a sandwich
You right... That's two... still wide open

Dam been doing this 13 years now (based on his first youtube vid) so I'd say he's the first one that was crazy popular and probably why he has a Netflix show while Keith still on Tik Tok... But Keith hasn't been doing this long at all so his rise was faster...

Still.. That niche is small and unpopular RIGHT NOW

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched a few of this guy's video's and they are NOT entertaining like other food reviewers such as peaks100, who's absolutely HILARIOUS. how he has 14M followers on a social media platform is :mindblown: to me.

Yeah…. I don’t get it either. At least mr. Chimetime can be funny…. but good for him nonetheless

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I would never subscribe to a food reviewer but I do listen to tech, movie, and fragrance reviews!

And the majority of reviewers are fukking horrible because they think they are funny and entertaining and make the reviews more about them than the shyt they reviewing! :scust:

This dude seems low key and don't be on no clown ass corny jokes and skits and just sticks to the review and make it as positive as he can.

Mafukkas on here want a reviewer to be half c00ning, singing and dancing eating food like a stereotype.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I think a change is coming with social media and news.. People just want the damn info minus the bullshyt.. That's what Keith gives them. What's the spot, what happened, how's the food? That's why his translates into real sales cause people say 1,2 and 3, sounds good, lets go..

I don't need to laugh to hear about the food. Or be entertained.. I'm hungry, I'm in atlanta, I want to eat something new, where that at and how's it taste is the only two things I need you to tell me.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

Druski did a skit on it exposing nikkas. It’s usually dudes that are the biggest groupies to “real nikkas”. Stepping over women to be on homiesexual shyt.

And then there was some ball player recalling how he met a real blood and was acting like it was love at first sight. His face changed exactly how female celebrities do when they’re asked about 2pac