Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Half the restaurant reviews for OLG are bad. Hell she had a reality show there and they showcased how awful it was all around

@DropTopDoc @Coco Loco tell Toddler to stop playing with Kandi money and tell Kandi to stop copping pleas :martin:

All I needed was firsthand accounts of how OLG was mid AF to let me know I’ll never step foot in there

The only way I’ll try the food is if I’m in Atlanta and get take out. Do they even have takeout?

:picard:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Half the restaurant reviews for OLG are bad. Hell she had a reality show there and they showcased how awful it was all around

@DropTopDoc @Coco Loco tell Toddler to stop playing with Kandi money and tell Kandi to stop copping pleas :martin:

They restaurants be tax shelters, her restaurant been tridash

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Sad fact is many Black businesses close up shop early because they wanna kick it in the evening.

I called a Black owned wing spot and the chick that answered the phone was like "we are closing early because we are going to the Ying Yang concert."

Needless to say, that spot is out of business and some Arabs bought the spot, turned it to a liquor store. They were even open on 🎄. Got my 5th of Hennessy and went right back to the crib to watch NBA 🏀
Wow that’s crazy

In NYC, Arabs don’t sell no liquor or pork

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I watched a few of this guy's video's and they are NOT entertaining like other food reviewers such as peaks100, who's absolutely HILARIOUS. how he has 14M followers on a social media platform is :mindblown: to me.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This goofy ding bat!

Dude needs to come to Dallas next!

A lot of restaurants here do that shyt where you can't place to go orders on the weekends and some will have that randomly during the week.

Mafukkas will have a website but you can't actually order online! :skip:
shyt just shows the menu and you have to call in a order!:skip:

Dallas is the worst food city in America!

And this is White/Black/Hispanic restaurants doing it here!
I disagree with this mostly.

they are TERRIBLE at chinese food however. I went to chinatown a couple times when I was down there, and each time, the food was below average to bad. it was kinda shocking.

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
I watched a few of this guy's video's and they are NOT entertaining like other food reviewers such as peaks100, who's absolutely HILARIOUS. how he has 14M followers on a social media platform is :mindblown: to me.

People feel that he is genuine, and gives honest reviews.

They don't feel that way about other reviewers. :yeshrug:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Then people will be up in arms talking bout we too hard on black businesses. How you gonna enter the service industry and provide shyt service?

Then they shocked when you complain :dead:
there's a black owned bar & grill near my crib I REFUSE to patronize because my homie girl went there to eat in the restaurant, and was shocked when they made her pre-pay and pre-tip for sit down service.

in what world is that appropriate? I'll NEVER go there. supposedly the food is righteous.

there's another beef-only bbq place near me I ordered from online recently. it said it would take 45 minutes for it to be ready, but when I get in there, I gotta wait another 45 minutes for my food. I was FURIOUS!!! never went back again. once a restaurant shyts on me, I take it out on them by not giving them anymore business :francis:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:ohhh: never knew this. They claiming losses or something?

Think about this, restaurants typically stay in the red, imagine the losses they report to cut back on taxes at the very least just make payroll and keep up on overhead,

max out a couple business accounts write a loss off if you ever in a pinch file for bankruptcy, (celebrities ain’t worried bout a credit number)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
People feel that he is genuine, and gives honest reviews.

They don't feel that way about other reviewers. :yeshrug:

Keith Lee is a mascot for the talentless and swagless :hubie: . Salute him for raking in millions I guess

I saw this dude review one location of a chain restaurant like it was the end all be all with his opinions :mjlol: . Then he's open mouth chewing while talking into the mic with his hand over his mouth :scust:

It's just a reflection of the era we're in. His videos would be clocking a whopping 15-40 views on youtube if he had started there

I like his approach though. Keep it courteous, acknowledge he is getting preferential treatment due to his status, and expose how they treat regular people like shyt