Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think a change is coming with social media and news.. People just want the damn info minus the bullshyt.. That's what Keith gives them. What's the spot, what happened, how's the food? That's why his translates into real sales cause people say 1,2 and 3, sounds good, lets go..

I don't need to laugh to hear about the food. Or be entertained.. I'm hungry, I'm in atlanta, I want to eat something new, where that at and how's it taste is the only two things I need you to tell me.
Right. He's basically the MKBHD of food reviews.

The gimmicks are getting old. If I want T&A, jokes, a skit, c00nery, controversy, some over the top character or some staged little situation, I can go elsewhere.

Last edited:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I would never subscribe to a food reviewer but I do listen to tech, movie, and fragrance reviews!

And the majority of reviewers are fukking horrible because they think they are funny and entertaining and make the reviews more about them than the shyt they reviewing! :scust:

This dude seems low key and don't be on no clown ass corny jokes and skits and just sticks to the review and make it as positive as he can.

Mafukkas on here want a reviewer to be half c00ning, singing and dancing eating food like a stereotype.

Brehs asking what’s his appeal for 25 pages. It’s been explained on every page and they still confused.😂 I guess because he’s not rapping or doing skits. Somebody also said he’s popular only because of women because he’s corny and doesn’t have swag. Then tomorrow will say women only like thugs and brehs with “swag”. And that it’s white people pushing ignorance on us.

Everyone won’t enjoy it but brehs should at least appreciate that he’s a positive image for everyday black men showcasing the opposite of every stereotype. But it shows how we keep ourselves boxed in and really have nobody else to blame.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
What’s crazy is I see brehs all the time on here asking “why can’t Black men just be regular?”. They are always saying brehs have to have “swag” or act like a “real nikka” to have appeal. But here’s a breh who’s just living normal, non flashy, making his reviews about the food instead of himself, showing love to his family and humility, and brehs are confused. He’s the very definition that a normal breh can have mainstream appeal without ignorance, disrespecting anybody, or disrespecting himself.

Some brehs are even saying he acts gay and acts feminine. Perfect example that it’s often men who uphold toxic behaviors in other men.

Yup. It’s like only a certain type of black person translates in their mind, continuing to damage the community & Increase the dysfunction.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Only on thecoli would a former professional MMA fighter from Detroit with a wife and kids who’s purpose is to help ailing restaurants that serve good food and have good customer service get the shine they deserve; get an analysis like this :russ:

Y’all really find gay shyt in everything
weebey-thewire.gif

If it’s not the first thing you notice when you watch him speak i don’t know what to tell you

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's a black owned bar & grill near my crib I REFUSE to patronize because my homie girl went there to eat in the restaurant, and was shocked when they made her pre-pay and pre-tip for sit down service.

in what world is that appropriate? I'll NEVER go there. supposedly the food is righteous.

there's another beef-only bbq place near me I ordered from online recently. it said it would take 45 minutes for it to be ready, but when I get in there, I gotta wait another 45 minutes for my food. I was FURIOUS!!! never went back again. once a restaurant shyts on me, I take it out on them by not giving them anymore business :francis:
What spots?

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
At the end, you see what his review can do for your restaurant

“Usually when celebrities come in, they want to be treated like that. I’m not a celebrity— I’m a normal person”

This line he’s using is stupid. No you aren’t a normal person because you’ve had an entire city’s restaurant scene under scrunity.

this what happens when folks completely ignore the influence they have

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
“Usually when celebrities come in, they want to be treated like that. I’m not a celebrity— I’m a normal person”

This line he’s using is stupid. No you aren’t a normal person because you’ve had an entire city’s restaurant scene under scrunity.

What a stupid ass post! :mjlol:

Y'all such bitter crabs.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

I know what you mean about the LINE.. But in action, that's the key part of his reviewing. He tries to stay hidden so he gets the same plate and service the common man gets. That's why as soon as they let him in, he gave that away the vip treatment to the two ladies in the car. Then he doubles back and thanks everyone who works there, compliments them for the service, and the food and gives them some shine too.

That's gonna be huge for their business and all because they respected his wishes to treat him like everybody else. And he tips $500. How's that ignoring his influence?

But y'all can't see why he's popular. It's a breath of fresh air to see someone not be a Hollywood a$$hole. Man just traveling the country, eating food with his family and changing black people's lives.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

He gives reviews based on what a normal person can expect. That’s why he orders takeout and doesn’t let the restaurant know who he is.

Why would you trust a review from someone who was given preferential treatment?