Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I know what you mean about the LINE.. But in action, that's the key part of his reviewing. He tries to stay hidden so he gets the same plate and service the common man gets. That's why as soon as they let him in, he gave that away the vip treatment to the two ladies in the car. Then he doubles back and thanks everyone who works there, compliments them for the service, and the food and gives them some shine too.

That's gonna be huge for their business and all because they respected his wishes to treat him like everybody else. And he tips $500. How's that ignoring his influence?

But y'all can't see why he's popular. It's a breath of fresh air to see someone not be a Hollywood a$$hole. Man just traveling the country, eating food with his family and changing black people's lives.
he’s ignorant to his influence because he refuses to accept he is a figure in food review. You aren’t a normal person — you a food reviewer on TikTok with a large following.

When you have an entire city trending because people heard you were in town, you not no regular person

Idk what’s confusing in understanding that.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think a change is coming with social media and news.. People just want the damn info minus the bullshyt.. That's what Keith gives them. What's the spot, what happened, how's the food? That's why his translates into real sales cause people say 1,2 and 3, sounds good, lets go..

I don't need to laugh to hear about the food. Or be entertained.. I'm hungry, I'm in atlanta, I want to eat something new, where that at and how's it taste is the only two things I need you to tell me.
This is the quiet reason why Tik Tok took over and stole views from every form of media. It's addictively concise

Theres so much bloated, annoyingly long winded content out there and Tik Tok forces you to get to the point. :flabbynsick: nikkas will complain about the trends and silly shyt but just as many people are learning and applying shyt like recipes, car repair, etc in a few seconds of a Tik Tok video. Meanwhile I skip the first quarter of every YouTube video because nikkas got a wack ass intro, an intro speech, "make sure you hit the like button", nikka you gonna show me how to fix this shyt or not:dahell:?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he’s ignorant to his influence because he refuses to accept he is a figure in food review. You aren’t a normal person — you a food reviewer on TikTok with a large following.

When you have an entire city trending because people heard you were in town, you not no regular person

Idk what’s confusing in understanding that.
You keep ignoring that Keith is aware of this and it's the reason he doesn't enter the restaurants himself

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is the quiet reason why Tik Tok took over and stole views from every form of media. It's addictively concise

Theres so much bloated, annoyingly long winded content out there and Tik Tok forces you to get to the point. :flabbynsick: nikkas will complain about the trends and silly shyt but just as many people are learning and applying shyt like recipes, car repair, etc in a few seconds of a Tik Tok video. Meanwhile I skip the first quarter of every YouTube video because nikkas got a wack ass intro, an intro speech, "make sure you hit the like button", nikka you gonna show me how to fix this shyt or not:dahell:?
I guess I’m just old fashioned, but I feel like 30 second videos are a waste of time and pretty much never offer anything of value

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
there's a black owned bar & grill near my crib I REFUSE to patronize because my homie girl went there to eat in the restaurant, and was shocked when they made her pre-pay and pre-tip for sit down service.

in what world is that appropriate? I'll NEVER go there. supposedly the food is righteous.

there's another beef-only bbq place near me I ordered from online recently. it said it would take 45 minutes for it to be ready, but when I get in there, I gotta wait another 45 minutes for my food. I was FURIOUS!!! never went back again. once a restaurant shyts on me, I take it out on them by not giving them anymore business :francis:
Not sure if its a new trend but the Buffalo Wild Wings near me required prepayment and the service was shyt.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

This has to be the most accurate analysis on the appeal of TikTok I've read yet. :ehh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Not sure if its a new trend but the Buffalo Wild Wings near me required prepayment and the service was shyt.

unless I'm doing carryout, ur not getting prepayment outta me. there's a million restaurants within like 2 miles of me, so if I have to cancel one, there's plenty of other ones to hit up.