Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah in hospitality business money is from service. So there is no distinction. Barrier of entry is low so the only real way to differentiate yourself is in quality and service.

Sadly a lot of young and middle age black Americans believe they don't have to work to maintain a business.

It's the fact that people have negative connotations of costomer service being "soft" and "submissive" is why these business owners have this entitlement issue.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
lol wondered why this thread ballooned to 24 pages

not shocked to see nyc posters flood the thread and spam it

:russ:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Since brehs in here watch him, what made him so popular out of anyone? Like why is HE the one that went viral, if yall can explain
He did a food review Tiktok that went super viral covering a food truck in Vegas. He just seemed like a relatable brotha checking out some food that he was skeptical of.

Shortly thereafter, viewers went to that spot and verified Keith's sentiments so trust was built. He continued doing more reviews of little-known spots with good food and people started flocking to them immediately after he posted his Tiktoks. Seeing the heartfelt reactions of owners and workers of these establishments getting massive traffic and reviews after Keith's Tiktoks, along with him being a religious family man married to a sista, struck a chord with the zeitgeist.

He seems like a really good dude who is very careful with how he uses his fame/social media power and seemingly tries to use it for good.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps

Ic7IrdL.gif

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This dude Keith Lee is a weirdo. I watched one of his videos and I don't get the appeal

I guess he's a nice guy with a family. Not sure why his opinion ever held that much weight in the 1st place

But fukk all these restaurants with terrible service and food though :umad: . Glad he's exposing people in a respectful way. No rah rah shyt necessary

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Kandi restaurant has poor customer service too. I've been there. Food is good but the servings are very small and crazy expensive

Half the restaurant reviews for OLG are bad. Hell she had a reality show there and they showcased how awful it was all around

@DropTopDoc @Coco Loco tell Toddler to stop playing with Kandi money and tell Kandi to stop copping pleas :martin: