Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

This goofy ding bat!

Dude needs to come to Dallas next!

A lot of restaurants here do that shyt where you can't place to go orders on the weekends and some will have that randomly during the week.

Mafukkas will have a website but you can't actually order online! :skip:
shyt just shows the menu and you have to call in a order!:skip:

Dallas is the worst food city in America!

And this is White/Black/Hispanic restaurants doing it here!

Sniper

All Star
Daps
i know yall have an elevated sense of selfworth on the coli.... :gucci:

but this is a miniscule subsection of the internet and a smaller bit on the world at large....

dude has millions of followers and has been on tv :unimpressed:

Yeah dude is huge and doing good work.

Don't be too hard on The Coli members, they don't know everything and everyone :russ:

There's many more people with 10's of millions of followers that they don't know about yet too.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

I mean I’ve seen major chain restaurants being overwhelmed by orders so I can’t be mad at her for trying to do what she has to do at her little restaurant. I’m sure people will still support so it is what it is. Just take this Ava lesson and grow grow from it :yeshrug:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Breh better read the room. Whether it’s fair or not ‘Keith Lee’ has the power to run your business into the ground. Apologize and give him some free food it’s not that hard
he said in that video it's not about the free food, "I pay for my food like anyone else, free food isn't an excuse for bad customer service"

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I learned about him last year when some friends came in town and legitimately wanted to do a Keith Lee food tour of all the spots he reviewed. Spent that weekend learning about him. He has for real changed some peoples lives.

With that said, I just went through this kind of bs. My fam was in town and wanted some soul food. Looked up the best spot, black owned, then drove 45 minutes to it well before closing time. Get to the door and they had an out of food/closed for the day sign. I felt :mjpls: saying I should have did more due diligence since it was a black owned restaurant.
that's not bad customer service if they run out of food though, could've been a busy day.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Apparently he dropped his Tik Tok Thursday. I didn't know shyt about it. Juci Jerk is my spot and I pull up Thursday and it's mfs sta ding at the door. I'm like wtf the line like that? I have a big truck so I couldn't get out of the parking lot because mfs were coming in behind me so I said fukk it parked and got in line. Ordered the jerk pork and jerk ribs. shyt took like 45 minutes. The lady was apologizing for the wait. She said it was because of tik tok but we didn't understand. Dog I have never Sen that type of traffic at this spot. The dudes in the kitchen was tripping though. They would come out and see a bad chick in the line and call her to the back. They had them hoes back there tasting samples and making their plates ahead of everybody and laughing and talking and shyt. They coming out the back with several plates giving everybody the jordan shrug on the way out. After the 2nd chick got pulled back I had to pull buddy to the side and say make my fukking plate. Soon as they gave me my shyt the lady announced they are out of ribs. 45 minute wait. But yeah this is my spot. Good ffos.
I might try it in December when i'm in town but if they on that bullshyt then idk. Might be a good time to tell lee about that shyt.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I was at Maggiano's of all places early October in Atlanta and our waiter was being sassy as hell with my mother. He didn't refill our water and 45 minutes into the meal we FINALLY got bread.

We ended up getting our dinner comped a bit and a new waiter. I don't know what's up with Atlanta man :gucci:

Your mother? You ain’t Will Smith that man? :gucci:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
For real. If you in the hospitality business, you gotta think of money SECOND and quality of service FIRST.
Nah in hospitality business money is from service. So there is no distinction. Barrier of entry is low so the only real way to differentiate yourself is in quality and service.

Sadly a lot of young and middle age black Americans believe they don't have to work to maintain a business.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State