Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
What i also noticed with Atlanta restaurants and clubs , they dont give a shyt about the regular people who actually are the ones saving their business, but they just hoping for that 1 celebrity to walk in the door, so they can immediately post it on social media to act like they business is the place to be..

Like i said these owners only care about they title and hopefully be a city celebrity

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are way off with this one.. I thought the same.. We all thought the same. You can learn A LOT from tik tok... Follow the right people and you can be on there for hours, never seeing a kid or any silly shyt.

Like any app, you got to get your algorithm right.. I use it for travel ideas and clothing and man.... It's full of knowledge and experts
Forgive @Remote man still rock 5x shirts & he a buck 20 :russ:

Fool tried asking me how to fix his vcr

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Only on thecoli would a former professional MMA fighter from Detroit with a wife and kids who’s purpose is to help ailing restaurants that serve good food and have good customer service get the shine they deserve; get an analysis like this :russ:

Y’all really find gay shyt in everything

He has a 'gay voice' like Lindsey Graham.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I was in ATL and the service was excellent wherever I went. It was on some corporate shyt so maybe that’s why?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
An NYC guy does not feel comfortable until they tell you they from NYC. It’s weird to say where you are originally from without anyone even asking.

With most people you find out where they are from naturally, and usually not during your first meeting with them. NYC cats, naw they let you know they from NYC within 2 sentences.

For example………

Person A - Im Will, im new here, finished up at UT and got a job here at FedEx.

Person B - I’m Mark, just finished up FAMU and got a job at Autozone, but I’m from New York.
I was born in NYC, moved at a young age. So no bias here. What you’re saying is 100% truth. I can’t tell you how many GA vanity plates I’ve seen with BKLYN or QUEENS or NYC this or that :pachaha:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah, those two qualities are like gold dust with many black owned businesses. They act like they’re doing you a favor when you walk in. Like we should be grateful that they’re even open. :why:
Me too bad service is a turn off no matter how good the food is. Black businesses be acting like they doing us a favor and we should just accept they bullshyt, but be crying when we don't spend our money with them.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Yep.

Non black barbers cutting brehs hair for only $25 now, while actual black barbers charging $50 to $60 because they see their regular customers as dummies/licks to staying fresh and being slaves to materialism and superficiality.
I go to a Latino barber shop now. 20 dollar haircut is the way it should be.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
What's even funnier is THIS IS A CHAIN RESTAURANT

They literally have these everywhere but only in Atlanta is it turning into all this bullshyt. I'd have to look up their franchise info.. I'm sure this shyt ain't in the rules

The crazy thing is that it’s not. The “real” milk and honey and the milk and honey are two different entities. The milk and honey is a franchise. Both are here and owned and operated by two different companies. And yes it’s confusing

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, those two qualities are like gold dust with many black owned businesses. They act like they’re doing you a favor when you walk in. Like we should be grateful that they’re even open. :why:

I can't speak on black businesses broadly but when I've had bad service it was clear the person felt customer service was beneath them. You can see the wheels spinning in their mind, resentment and an incredulous "who the fukk are you?" attitude. And I am never a guy who is asking for weird shyt or being demanding when I eat at a restaurant. I just want to order my food, eat, enjoy myself, pay/tip, and bounce. I like getting a drink and a water at the same time, so I never feel the need to ask for a refill. Yea I'm that "he said he wanted mashed potatoes" guy. I let my girl handle that stuff lmao.

This economy is largely driven by customer service experiences. People want to spend money and will do so where they receive good service. A restaurant can get away with attracting new people for a long time, or attracting people who don't google restaurants...but sooner or later that shyt catches up with you if your service is trash or the food is meh. And when a restaurant starts flopping the end is nigh.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This IMO is partially a result of society pushing "ownership" on ppl like its the straightaway path to success and like managing a business doesn't take a variety of skills and isn't risky as hell

Saw a guy on TikTok saying how some entrepreneurs were sold this dream that if they just quit their jobs and started their own business they get to be their own bosses, don’t have work for or answer to anyone, get the freedom to what they want, etc.

But it’s like when you’re in a service industry, you essentially work for your customers/clients. Your job is to keep them satisfied with your product/service because you’re depending on them to keep the lights on.

It’s quite clear for many of these “entrepreneurs” that they have zero respect for their customers and just view them as a means to an end in their chase to be looked at as some “mogul” or “boss”.