Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I was stationed with a cat from New York in delaware and all he talked about was I gota go to New york...you gota go to New York son. Then when I planned a trip I asked him bruh where is some places I should go to New York? He was like nah son you don't Wana go to New York son. You not ready son:why:
I’m floored lmaooooooo

Was you suppose to go to Jersey or Philly as a warm-up?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It takes HUMILITY and SELFLESSNESS to be good at customer service. Too many business owners want the money before the QUALITY of service and often live beyond their financial means.
Yeah, those two qualities are like gold dust with many black owned businesses. They act like they’re doing you a favor when you walk in. Like we should be grateful that they’re even open. :why:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And people don’t hate NYC, what people hate is people from New York who can’t stop talking about they from New York. They whole identity centers around a place they are no longer at.
You think nikkas from Atlanta don’t talk about Atlanta all the time when they move to Alabama or Mississippi? I can guarantee to you it’s a million Chicago nikkas that moved to Phoenix that stay talking about Chicago. And another million LA nikkas in Vegas reminding everyone they from LA.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is why you need someone to do marketing.

I just checked the website and no way would I go to his place of the shyttiness of his website alone. Any website with animated pages or reviews plastered everywhere is a no for me. Then you can’t even click on the fukkin menu, it takes you to the fukkin plug-in page for the menu app.

Salute to breh’s success but dude is one of those, “self made can’t tell me nothing cats”
What's even funnier is THIS IS A CHAIN RESTAURANT

They literally have these everywhere but only in Atlanta is it turning into all this bullshyt. I'd have to look up their franchise info.. I'm sure this shyt ain't in the rules

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
So basically if you support a black business,its very likely you will be discriminated against due to your race. Lets be honest,alot of these rules are made specically to counter the actions they presumme of their largest clientelle.

Automatic gratuity-"Because nikkas dont tip:mjpls:"

Cant call in an order- "nikkas will call in an order and not show up:mjpls:"

Cant make a reservation-"nikkas reserve a spot I couldve reserved for someone else,and dont show up or cancel:mjpls:"
Sounding like Chris Rock

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
That’s the first thing that came to mind. He’s allegedly straight but acts a lil feminene . New age chicks love that (on the net). There’s a whole market for ‘straight’ nggas who adopt feminene/gay lingo and talk in that sassy mildly confrontational manner.
thats hate gang

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
For folks who don't know, he's been around for a long time. Year ago he used to make cooking videos and giving recipes.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women. He’s straight with a nice looking family but he has alot of feminine mannerisms that probably get him favor with women is my guess.

That’s the first thing that came to mind. He’s allegedly straight but acts a lil feminene . New age chicks love that (on the net). There’s a whole market for ‘straight’ nggas who adopt feminene/gay lingo and talk in that sassy mildly confrontational manner.
Only on thecoli would a former professional MMA fighter from Detroit with a wife and kids who’s purpose is to help ailing restaurants that serve good food and have good customer service get the shine they deserve; get an analysis like this :russ:

Y’all really find gay shyt in everything

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You think nikkas from Atlanta don’t talk about Atlanta all the time when they move to Alabama or Mississippi? I can guarantee to you it’s a million Chicago nikkas that moved to Phoenix that stay talking about Chicago. And another million LA nikkas in Vegas reminding everyone they from LA.

I’m literally an Atlanta “nikka” that moved to the Memphis/Mississippi area and nope, that was not the first thing out my mouth. It’s a ton of people in that area from Chicago for some reason and nope, being from Chicago is not their entire personality. I have plenty of friends where I still don’t know where they were born. An NYC guy does not feel comfortable until they tell you they from NYC. It’s weird to say where you are originally from without anyone even asking.

With most people you find out where they are from naturally, and usually not during your first meeting with them. NYC cats, naw they let you know they from NYC within 2 sentences.

For example………

Person A - Im Will, im new here, finished up at UT and got a job here at FedEx.

Person B - I’m Mark, just finished up FAMU and got a job at Autozone, but I’m from New York.

Last edited: