Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Someone posted an article trying to explain why certain people on social media are "popular" without actually being popular.

And I responded that there seems to be no point of being popular on an app, and then having that popularity not translate to the real world, with real life tangible benefits. That comes across as baffling and pointless.

Clearly you didn't understand that.
Try reading the comment again.

:unimpressed:
Stop posting

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Funny shyt is, most of the brehs and brehettes from ATL AGREE with him. They said the absurd wait times, ridiculous prices, being charged to wait in the parking lot, ect. Is normal. :picard:

People go to business and put the customer's needs in last place. Like, they want to make their product in the corner, price gouge it, charge it extra for gratuity, and put it on a corner for customers to buy and not ask questions. :dahell:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I just checked their website. Of course it’s barely functional with nothing working but the about section when you choose options. And the about section is more concerned about you running into a celeb than an actual great restaurant experience. Also no menu is listed. Had to rely on google images for a cell phone pic of the menu. And of course it’s the usual boring shrimp and grips, chicken and waffles, infused wings bullshyt. The fact that the restaurant is called “the real” milk and honey should tell everything

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Damn, I didn't know that. I thought he was just popping up at popular places.

One of the places he reviewed is a place down the street from me that most people didn’t even realize was open. I was shocked when my wife said there was even a restaurant there. Apparently the owner jumped into his DMs and begged him to try it out.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
fukk you fakkit :pacspit:
Come're bıtch lemme smack you...
full

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, my girl is getting like this. :beli: It's almost to the point where she don't want to go somewhere until she see it on Tik-Tok first. I hate that fukking app man, making people unable to think for themselves anymore. :francis:
Was talking to my little sister and about 5 times in one hour she mentioned how she found out about something on tik tok.

Society has been dumbed down something vicious

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
ATL fulla bullshyt spots with the same fukking menu lmfao

Everyone got some combo of chicken and waffles, snapper plate, or birra
I’m not tryna offend but ATL is trying to be something that it isn’t. There’s like 5 or 6 Michelin star restaurants in the whole city of ATL yet they have the nerve to move the way they do. Meanwhile a place like NYC who they hate on so much got like 72 of them shyts. And offer far better service for the money.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you ain’t putting Snooze off montrose in there. Sorry ass country pot pie, when the waiter asked how was the food I told him it was fukkin terrible.

My girl looked at me like,

out-of-line-anthony-mackie.gif
Snooze?:hhh:

Actually never been:mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’m not tryna offend but ATL is trying to be something that it isn’t. There’s like 5 or 6 Michelin star restaurants in the whole city of ATL yet they have the nerve to move the way they do. Meanwhile a place like NYC who they hate on so much got like 72 of them shyts. And offer far better service for the money.
the issue is Atlanta growth wasn't organic. Atlanta fast tracked to where it is now compared to other cities who organically became what they are over time. Because of this ATL lost its original identity (which was more of a Southern/Regional city than Global).

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
the issue is Atlanta growth wasn't organic. Atlanta fast tracked to where it is now compared to other cities who organically became what they are over time. Because of this ATL lost its original identity (which was more of a Southern/Regional city than Global).
They need to check they self. When u got rich celebrities calling u bougie and on some bullshyt u know u fukked up. And they don’t have no right to be. Cause apparently the food to be hittin like THAT anyway.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Just like ATL's music in the mid 00s :coffee: