Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
He should’ve went to Buford Hwy or Duluth :manny:

cf1c4531e2af09ea7965b21c3ce585c6.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't follow the TikTok shyt like that but from everything I hear he legit he can take your restaurant to the next level or ruin it just like that. He's the wrong one I want to beef with if I own restaurant.
If your restaurant is built on a quality product, service and value nobody on social media can take you down.

Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, LA
If your restaurant is built on a quality product, service and value nobody on social media can take you down.
Exactly, it seems like dude is pretty straight forward and not tearing places down. Looks like if you handle your business, good food, good customer service, there's no issue. Surprised more legit restaurants aren't reaching out to showcase their business.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Exactly, it seems like dude is pretty straight forward and not tearing places down. Looks like if you handle your business, good food, good customer service, there's no issue. Surprised more legit restaurants aren't reaching out to showcase their business.

Most of the reviews he does are because the owners beg him to come.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Or humility about customer service. They want money without talking to people, like a factory worker.

This IMO is partially a result of society pushing "ownership" on ppl like its the straightaway path to success and like managing a business doesn't take a variety of skills and isn't risky as hell

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is too friendly. They’re lucky he’s the one with the power and not me because I wouldn’t show them no mercy they way they treat customers

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are you making statements about shyt you don’t know?
Someone posted an article trying to explain why certain people on social media are "popular" without actually being popular.

And I responded that there seems to be no point of being popular on an app, and then having that popularity not translate to the real world, with real life tangible benefits. That comes across as baffling and pointless.

Clearly you didn't understand that.
Try reading the comment again.

:unimpressed:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
this dude is mad nice about it to. some of these business deserve to be torn to shreds then way they treat the customer.

Some posters believe that these businesses can treat (black) people like shyt just cause they have $$$ ans non black owned businesses treat customers the same waym

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some posters believe that these businesses can treat (black) people like shyt just cause they have $$$ ans non black owned businesses treat customers the same waym
I’ve seen all my life that you can treat customers like shyt if the food good :yeshrug:

I don’t agree with it but it’s true. Some people don’t even trust a Jamaican restaurant if they not rude