Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The milk and honey in Maryland also be on that BS.

Lots of black owned restaurants changing up like those ridiculous hair braider spots with the wild rules and prices
It’s sad to say but muthafukkas showing they ass like they never had nothing before is why black owned businesses either gotta change or that market gonna crash. It’s like u black owned but trying to take advantage of ur own people and imo this all stems from ATL. They tryna be something they not so bad they the reason why barbers charging these ridiculous prices for haircuts now.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only group of ppl

:mjlol:

At least be culturally aware.
Not knowing is one thing, especially with the internet and niches being everywhere

Even if you see someone and go it's not for me, still understandable

But nikkas will puff up their chest and be on some "WHO? I never heard of them, clearly they're not relevant/a plant" and be proud as hell:mjlol:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The Instagram brunch scam spots are definitely increasing in Houston but it's negligible because Houston is already drowning in excellent food options:wow:

I hope you ain’t putting Snooze off montrose in there. Sorry ass country pot pie, when the waiter asked how was the food I told him it was fukkin terrible.

My girl looked at me like,

out-of-line-anthony-mackie.gif

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
There is this spot by my crib called Fade and Facet, which from the IG page and popularity seemed like the place to be. So me and my lady went one evening and the shyt was literally the size of a Mcdonalds inside. Bunch of rude waitresses with BBLs walking around tryna be cute. Drinks was like $20 plus for a mixed drink and the food was priced ridiculous. The kicker is they have a little space so people can come and take a picture for IG. :russ: Literally like a "I was here" photo booth. Boy nothing like Atlanta. :russ:

I don’t go nowhere that’s viral on social media. I like the low key spots that just serve good ass food

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Without listening, I rarely patronize black restaurants in Atlanta for this very reason. They also overcharge for the most basic sh*t and add gratuity for shytty service from bytches that think they’re too cute to work.

Not even going to hold you, a lot of the black owned restaurants in this city be on the Bullshyt. More focused on hookas and grass walls vs actual service.

Funny shyt is, most of the brehs and brehettes from ATL AGREE with him. They said the absurd wait times, ridiculous prices, being charged to wait in the parking lot, ect. Is normal. :picard:
I try to support black businesses but most of them aren’t meeting the consumer half way. Customer service is the corner stone of any business.

You have folk talking about generational wealth but these businesses can’t even get the fundamentals right. That’s why the black dollar hardly circulates in black hands for more than 24 hours.

The white man’s ice may not be colder but it sure is more punctual. :francis:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Whether I know who he is or not I'm never doing this "I've never heard of him? He must be irrelevant" shyt y'all lay way too much pride on

And I only see black folks do this bullshyt:snoop:

Not knowing who someone is is fine, but then taking the ignorance and flipping it into a superiority complex is ridiculous:mjlol:
Chris Rock: “The worst thing about nikkas is that nikkas love to not know!”

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Everybody and their momma always goes on about how "we need to respect black restaurants and businesses", but nobody ever holds them accountable for how unprofessional many of them are when serving the community.

Even now, you got folks complaining about this dude, "tearing down black businesses", and that's bullshyt. Just like a customer should treat black businesses with decorum and respect, these establishments must do the same in return.
This is what kills me. We’re told to respect black businesses when a lot of them don’t reciprocate it back.

Why should I have to lower my expectations and experience knowing I’m going to receive a subpar experience? shyt is infuriating.

I really don’t want to give my money to others but if these businesses aren’t stepping their game up then :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
There is this spot by my crib called Fade and Facet, which from the IG page and popularity seemed like the place to be. So me and my lady went one evening and the shyt was literally the size of a Mcdonalds inside. Bunch of rude waitresses with BBLs walking around tryna be cute. Drinks was like $20 plus for a mixed drink and the food was priced ridiculous. The kicker is they have a little space so people can come and take a picture for IG. :russ: Literally like a "I was here" photo booth. Boy nothing like Atlanta. :russ:

I rolled my eyes as soon as I saw the hookah :mjlol:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Whether I know who he is or not I'm never doing this "I've never heard of him? He must be irrelevant" shyt y'all lay way too much pride on

And I only see black folks do this bullshyt:snoop:

Not knowing who someone is is fine, but then taking the ignorance and flipping it into a superiority complex is ridiculous:mjlol:
Plus that nikka will beat they. Him and his bro were ufc fighters