Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The problem is that alot of these restaurant owners think they are celebs themselves. So they impose these rules to exploit their consumers to act out there rapper cosplay. Like the nikka that owns Peach Cobbler Cafe/Ubar. He's a sucka ass nikka who thinks he's Jeezy. He tries to squeeze all of the money out of his customers at Ubar (what sportsbar charges 30 dollars to enter for a 1pm game?), and uses cheap ass ingredients at Peach Cobbler Cafe. And fukks over his employees all to fund his boss lifestyle. These nikkas aint tryna just make a living, they trying to get rich

Yep. Everybody just trying to get rich. I’m not saying folks shouldn’t be about making money but black restaurants in Atlanta are about everything EXCEPT good food and customer service.

That’s why when nikkas start hyping shyt up I wanna know three things………..can you make a reservation, is music being played, is there a picture wall. Depending on how those questions are answered I may never even attempt to go to that restaurant

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Just reason number 1045 why Chicago restaurants are not only better than Atlanta but most of the country.

Wasn't none of this controversy when he came and ate here.
Yo they just opened up a Portillo's here in DFW!

I haven't tried it yet..
I bet it won't be close the the Chicago ones tho.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Since brehs in here watch him, what made him so popular out of anyone? Like why is HE the one that went viral, if yall can explain

Great image: Black wife. Black kids. Presents himself as a proud black family man, instead of a "real nikka" or the various c00ns we see on social media.

Endearing personality: Kind. Humble. Generous. Grounded.

Good critic: Gives honest and impartial reviews with zero malicious intent and without exploiting his celebrity/fame.

He's a breath of fresh air.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
This isn’t really my experience with Atlanta restaurants, but I also don’t go places based on social media (because I’m not really on it like that). I’m usually on the websites that are specifically for recommending great places to eat or I go based on word of mouth.

We have been to a couple of these grasswall places with the auto-gratuity, which has now become a red flag of a place to avoid, and had subpar experiences, but it hasn’t been the norm for us. It is frustrating that most of these places with these not-so-great experiences have been black owned.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Yep. Everybody just trying to get rich. I’m not saying folks shouldn’t be about making money but black restaurants in Atlanta are about everything EXCEPT good food and customer service.

That’s why when nikkas start hyping shyt up I wanna know three things………..can you make a reservation, is music being played, is there a picture wall. Depending on how those questions are answered I may never even attempt to go to that restaurant

A picture wall is the Nissan Altima of restaurants? :dwillhuh:

@General Mills :damn:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Yo they just opened up a Portillo's here in DFW!

I haven't tried it yet..
I bet it won't be close the the Chicago ones tho.
The ones here in the Phoenix area taste as good as the Chicago ones to me. Portillos has good quality control, I'll bet the Dallas one will be nice too.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good customer service is the key to any successful business it's a shame it takes a food influencer to get some of these places to act right.
The milk and honey in Maryland also be on that BS.

Lots of black owned restaurants changing up like those ridiculous hair braider spots with the wild rules and prices

So basically if you support a black business,its very likely you will be discriminated against due to your race. Lets be honest,alot of these rules are made specically to counter the actions they presumme of their largest clientelle.

Automatic gratuity-"Because nikkas dont tip:mjpls:"

Cant call in an order- "nikkas will call in an order and not show up:mjpls:"

Cant make a reservation-"nikkas reserve a spot I couldve reserved for someone else,and dont show up or cancel:mjpls:"

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
There is this spot by my crib called Fade and Facet, which from the IG page and popularity seemed like the place to be. So me and my lady went one evening and the shyt was literally the size of a Mcdonalds inside. Bunch of rude waitresses with BBLs walking around tryna be cute. Drinks was like $20 plus for a mixed drink and the food was priced ridiculous. The kicker is they have a little space so people can come and take a picture for IG. :russ: Literally like a "I was here" photo booth. Boy nothing like Atlanta. :russ:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Women. He’s straight with a nice looking family but he has alot of feminine mannerisms that probably get him favor with women is my guess.

That’s the first thing that came to mind. He’s allegedly straight but acts a lil feminene . New age chicks love that (on the net). There’s a whole market for ‘straight’ nggas who adopt feminene/gay lingo and talk in that sassy mildly confrontational manner.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
That’s what’s I’m trying to figure out. Now I’m curious who is he. He does have a very high following
A good dude, I'll say that. Businesses that were going to close now are flourishing and I think some cases opening second locations. He has no ego and doesn't take advantage of his celebrity. Type of dude you want to see win..