Popular canadian youtber latoya forever leaves her husband

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
How many women will even entertain the idea of dating down? In most cases the women don't feel they need to make as much money once they get married. I know a few that all that climbing the Corporate ladder shyt went out the window once they got married.
That’s a mentality again stop marrying those kinds of women. Marry a women that’s actually trying to be somebody and has something to lose. Plenty of them out here. Only a woman that never really wanted to be something would quit perusing goals because of marriage

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron: I met a black dude that lied that he was American at a club to my chinese girlfriend and another west indian guy claiming he was black american.
I dont understand why you guys do it:troll:

It worked.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
2nd Childhood
200.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Did she really say that?

This is what happens when people get YouTube famous. So many couples who put their lives on social media especially YouTube end up having issues in their relationships. Either one’s ego gets too big from the attention or they end up cheating with a subscriber.

In this situation seems like she let the attention get to her head and now she thinks too highly of herself. Hopefully, she’ll realize eventually that what she did was wrong, but it’ll be too late. It’ll just be a learning experience.

For him, he needs to find someone that’s not an attention whore and actually wants to be a wife and mother.

With that said... A lesson to all couples,
Never put your personal life on social media. It never ends well
For real??? :picard::picard::deadrose:Eewww.. a random subscriber gets these YouTube chicks gassed?? They don’t even know them.