oSBl5av.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Most chicks once they have the fairy tale wedding. And pop out a few kids that's all they really wanted. The husband is expendable after all that. And any number of guys can fill that husband/boyfriend role.

I worked with dudes who got served with divorce papers in their late 50's. Because the kids we're all grown up now. And they had been married long enough that the wife is now entitled to half his retirement savings. She now gets to keep the house and he moves into an apartment or condo. She's now financially secure and doesn't need to keep up appearances.

It's a dirty game but simps keep falling for it.
:yeshrug:
At the very least those are the type of hoes that end up being 67 and can't fix shyt in the house cause their body won't let them and they gotta spam call their kids to help cause they're too old and start complaining they wish they still had a husband with tears in their eyes cause that arthritis catching up and they can barely cook fish anymore.

And at the end of it all, when they're dying in that hospital, the only people that do visit are there kids and maybe siblings, and they probably stop to think "maybe I was too much of a bytch"

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Relationships will never work with the woman as the main breadwinner. Ego's and gender roles wont create positive experiences for either partner.

She obviously doesn't respect him because she wears the pants. She leveled up and probably hangs in different circles with woman who have rich boyfriends/ husbands and cant keep up with joneses if dude is a personal trainer.

Bottom line woman do not respect men they make more than.
That's pretty stupid in a broken economy, cause if he's making enough to live on his own then regardless he's adding to your income. So fukking stupid, they want a nikka who makes more so he can spend more, these bytches make 70k and spend 60k of it but can't fukk with a brother making 50 and saving at least 35 of it.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Also this shows how much she truly does not give a fukk about her children
Look how young they are, the older two are going to have a very hard time dealing with that and the youngest one is going to have some conflictions later down the line, she's selfish but hopefully he can show his kids the way.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
@BlackXCL

You negged me because I said Toronto people have fake Jamaican accents, and you said that was "factually untrue"?

Are you fukkin retarded?

Type Toronto fake jamaican accent into google. Whole news articles have been written about this shyt.

Don't be a p*ssy and come at me with facts.

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
At the very least those are the type of hoes that end up being 67 and can't fix shyt in the house cause their body won't let them and they gotta spam call their kids to help cause they're too old and start complaining they wish they still had a husband with tears in their eyes cause that arthritis catching up and they can barely cook fish anymore.

And at the end of it all, when they're dying in that hospital, the only people that do visit are there kids and maybe siblings, and they probably stop to think "maybe I was too much of a bytch"
Man, this was a bit too detailed. Did this happen in real life?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Man, this was a bit too detailed. Did this happen in real life?
Seen plenty of old friends old grammas be like this, women really don't have the time and options like they think, especially if they don't hit the generic lottery, it's maaannyyy mannnyyy old women out there on their own, and life gets harder when your life force hits that peak and slides down that slope.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
3 kids at 30 is going to give you a nikka that has kids already every single man with no kids that’s successful knows she’s capped in terms of children.
Breh, I don't think she thought this one through. 6 months to a year from now she's gonna regret this decision