Popular canadian youtber latoya forever leaves her husband

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For real??? :picard::picard::deadrose:Eewww.. a random subscriber gets these YouTube chicks gassed?? They don’t even know them.

Yep once they share their instagrams and twitters, that’s all it takes, lol. This one YouTuber’s husband was getting dm’ed by one of his wife’s subscribers. Letting people into your life like that can be very detrimental.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Canadian women (especially black women) love American black men... I see it all the time. The amount of broads I knew bragging about meeting an American dude...homie was fukking everything under the sun. Always ends the same way. Not at all surprised. Does it mean Amercan men are better? No. It means Canadian sistas romanticize American men. Had broads lose interest the moment they found out I was Canadian...so I started lying to them. :russ:
Damn.... Maybe I should check out how Toronto is hitting. I even have a thick New York accent so no way they'll mistake me for Canadian. lol.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
"For the streets" = She already got the nikka she wanna be with lined up and has been smashing him for a long time and will now make it official. Husband knows too just tryna save alil face here

Women never relationships without having someone else
Fax

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Canadian women (especially black women) love American black men... I see it all the time. The amount of broads I knew bragging about meeting an American dude...homie was fukking everything under the sun. Always ends the same way. Not at all surprised. Does it mean Amercan men are better? No. It means Canadian sistas romanticize American men. Had broads lose interest the moment they found out I was Canadian...so I started lying to them. :russ:
For real ? lol

I remember nikkas used to pull this move all the time during Caribana weekend over the years..:rudy:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Relationships will never work with the woman as the main breadwinner. Ego's and gender roles wont create positive experiences for either partner.

She obviously doesn't respect him because she wears the pants. She leveled up and probably hangs in different circles with woman who have rich boyfriends/ husbands and cant keep up with joneses if dude is a personal trainer.

Bottom line woman do not respect men they make more than.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I have one uncle who is in his mid 50s that has 4 baby mamas 6 kids and 5 grand children and is dating a women who is 30 no kids and a great career.

yup and lets be real the breh that can get with a chick with 1.5 million subscribers can get with a chick of her caliber that doesn't have kids.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
You will eat. Think it's mainly Toronto broads that are awestruck to be honest.

I went to Montreal and got pressed a few times (mainly by pawgs tho). One joint I guess could tell by my accent. Said “I like your style” and made me follow her and vice verse on IG.

Toronto has em too but Toronto chicks be stuck up a bit.

And be careful if you’re from NY. Their GF’s will talk them out of fukkin with you because us NY’s are “players and only wanna fukk Canadian women and dip.” :francis:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She initiated a divorce at 30? If she doesn’t get remarried within 5 years it’s over for her, she finna die alone

3 kids at 30 is going to give you a nikka that has kids already every single man with no kids that’s successful knows she’s capped in terms of children.