Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

Daps
No one has ever accused 50 cent of being anything but ignorant but him and fat Joe kept it together for lighty. Popa wu is supposed to be some wise old god dropping gems.. yet he is coming at dudes at a wake. I can't help you if you can't tell the difference between 15 year Olds stuck in a vicious cycle in chicago that can't even take the time to learn to rap and a grown man acting like a child at a memorial

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
No one has ever accused 50 cent of being anything but ignorant but him and fat Joe kept it together for lighty. Popa wu is supposed to be some wise old god dropping gems.. yet he is
wtf did he do? slap him? spit in his face? he just told him off and action Bronson left like a bytch that is and was..
this wasn't done at P's funeral/janazah..at his wake/memorial and it was outside..so chill.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the threads I post in have to do with killa cam or wu. Ghost and cam are in my top 5.

Just because I'm not brain dead, I can tell the difference street shyt/gang violence and a rap beef. Even ghost knows that shyt is out of line. You live in some fantasy rap world where you live by killa cam raps and think that everyone should act like Jim Jones at any given time
:umad:

You lose at expecting these fukk boy rappers or fukk boy rap affiliates to have some moral code.

Be the same cats that was all ":win: /:gladbron:" when ghost said it would be a hot summer or not everybody makes it out the summer and shyt.

It's all fukking stupid and ridiculous. See it for what it is and not what you think is. Just fukk boys doing fukk boy shyt :sas1:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
I think anyone that changed the course of rap, even slightly, for better or worse, could be considered a legend. Just my opinion. :yeshrug:

Interesting definition. All I know is Sean Price was one of my favorite MC's for 20 plus years.

What I didn't know is that so many others felt the same way. I thought he was underappreciated the last ten years or so.

:mjcry:

Daps
This rap shyt is WWF

I get that.
I was defending my negative views of old dusty poppa wu. That's all.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
As far as the wake shyt....Ghost apologized. And he should have, if Ruck's people wanted him to. Like dude said, "right is right".

The same shyt happened with Joe Budden, Rae went to talk and a random goon started beating up Joe. That's what happens when you have a bunch of random ass goons around. :manny:

Fred.

Realest sh!t posted in this thread so far.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
u can't disrespect a nikka and then say I'm sorry. Once u open ur mouth u live with your actions it's that simple.

How u talk crazy about a nikka in the streets, then when u get g checked u say I'm sorry. Then he says oh it's okay. Nah u still got to ride by your actions. I've never seen that anywhere in my life.

This is white logic. What If Pac woulda been like "I fukked your bytch...sorry" does that make sense?

Sorry for stealing your style and disrespecting you on national television?!?!? Action said how he felt, and he STILL FEELS THAT WAY. He apologized because it hurt his brand/wallet, but he still FEELS THAT WAY!!! So there is no apology.

Yall black dudes is lost. No morals or principles anymore.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:snoop:

It's a goat rap line.

I swear these non blacks that started listening to rap because of eminem :scust:
Idiot, i was actually referring to "People really bytching about a wake?" ..
and non blacks? started to listening because of eminem? where do you live again? UK, London? You are more in contact and have closeness with white people than any other, so watch your own surroundings you dumb ass. Hip Hop has been in my universe before your existence desmond.

and cam'ron is far from great..dry ass south london fool.