Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
:dahell: Never quite understood what Poppa Wu is about.

I saw an interview of this motherfukker sounding like an auctioneer.

Last edited:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
He apologized for saying it on TV. And he was wrong for it. I don't think he apologized for the sentiment. So what now? They confront him and then what? He says he feels the same but he shouldn't have said it. What's next?

u whoop his ass, then call it a day. If you dont fight now, when do u ever fight. Do u guys have no honor?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u whoop his ass, then call it a day. If you dont fight now, when do u ever fight. Do u guys have no honor?

nikka stop it with that bullshyt. Money ain't on no fighting shyt but you still want to fight him? You don't know what honor is.

Last edited:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
nikka stop it with that bullshyt. Money ain't on no fighting shyt but you still want fight him? You don't know what honor is.

my nikka, i dont give a fukk. His ass was talking like a gangster. U think if u said fukk Big Meech, u could just apologize? You think if you said fukk John Gotti, but I dont want to fight... nikkas would just leave u alone!?!?!

You dont disrespect ANYONE unless u down to ride by that disrespect. If you dont want to fight, DONT POP shyt.

Now he can just bounce from the situation? Now he can just do things with no consequences? What world do u live in.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my nikka, i dont give a fukk. His ass was talking like a gangster. U think if u said fukk Big Meech, u could just apologize? You think if you said fukk John Gotti, but I dont want to fight... nikkas would just leave u alone!?!?!

You dont disrespect ANYONE unless u down to ride by that disrespect. If you dont want to fight, DONT POP shyt.

Now he can just bounce from the situation? Now he can just do things with no consequences? What world do u live in.

When did he talk like a gangster? In a nutshell he said I like Ghost but he don't sound like this no more, he need something. As disrespectful as I thought it was that wasn't something I felt he couldn't make good on. You making it sound like he invited the nikka to his dikk or said fukk you.