Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
(1) Bronson was SHOOK...Dude got SONNED...He looks like he about to cry or shyt his pants...

(2) You don't have to go Steven Segal, but if you ain't shook you can tell the goons, "I ain't got time for your boolshyt, if you gon do something do it, but you best make sure you kill me, because if you don't, I ma set it off on your ass..."

When Lil Jojo pulled up on Reese Money, Reese was dolo, Jojo had the goons and the 30, but Reese told Jojo "I ma kill you"...Soon afterwards, Jojo is dead...:demonic:

(3) You don't have to stand there and listen to somebody "scream at you like your dad"...that's the definition of sonning...Bronson looks like a 10 year old boy getting screamed on by his dad after stealing some cookies...

Like a puppy with its tail between its legs and looking all sad at its master...:russ:

You trying too hard breh breh

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These ignorant ass dudes's on here acting like it's okay to go bonkers at a wake over rap? Fatherless children don't know how to act.

:mjpls:

But that's the GOAT killa cam

Lmaoo cacs like home boy above never even heard of Poppa Wu.... Then that line went over his head. Cacs aint ready for the GOAT lines of rap :salute:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as the wake shyt....Ghost apologized. And he should have, if Ruck's people wanted him to. Like dude said, "right is right".

The same shyt happened with Joe Budden, Rae went to talk and a random goon started beating up Joe. That's what happens when you have a bunch of random ass goons around. :manny:

Fred.

Daps
Most of the threads I post in have to do with killa cam or wu. Ghost and cam are in my top 5.

Just because I'm not brain dead, I can tell the difference street shyt/gang violence and a rap beef. Even ghost knows that shyt is out of line. You live in some fantasy rap world where you live by killa cam raps and think that everyone should act like Jim Jones at any given time

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm a Ghost stan, Wu stan, casual Bronson listener (really just check for Alch's beats on Rare Chandeliers). Still, this is kinda corny to me for the simple fact that Bronson apologized profusely numerous times, and copped pleas. At that point, they should have just let this go and moved on. He still needs to be confronted after all this? WTF? I feel like our need for something classic within this current state of affairs called Hip Hop is so insatiable that we'll just take anything at this point. Like in 2015 brehs, classic Hip Hop moments really are comparable to a drought. Meek and Drake, Baby and his flock of molested victims, and now Ghost, Bronson, and Poppa Wu. Sh!t is corny as hell right now.

edit post: Donald Trump goin at these career politicians is more entertaining than what passes for beef in modern Hip Hop.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism

Looked like a whole bunch of nothing.
:jbhmm: What kills me is some of yall really think he was shook of him. Every other day footage comes out of Bronson fighting on stage. Aint no man in his twenties or thirties, in the prime of his life scared of a man is his fifties or sixties. You and I both know that so be real and admit it.

1) I'll go out on a limb and say a lot of that is worked, I saw him take down some guy and it looked horribly staged.

2) Underestimate no one