Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really fukks with action at all but a lot of Cacs and suburban nikkas here I see by the reaction

Dude was surrounded by goons I think he handled like most would.Only on the coli is not attacking a group of street dudes by yourself some sort of humiliation.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: What kills me is some of yall really think he was shook of him. Every other day footage comes out of Bronson fighting on stage. Aint no man in his twenties or thirties, in the prime of his life scared of a man is his fifties or sixties. You and I both know that so be real and admit it.

I'm :dead: at you completely ignoring the fact that Poppa Wu had 4-5 linebacker sized goons with him in the video. You're acting like some old man bumped into Action at Wal-Greens solo and went on a rant.

Fred.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Look at Bronson's face he looks shook

11828694_1158897700792846_5627756059088475550_n.jpg

• popawu7This wat we do I'm 4 real Popawu u Fuk with my mine u get Chestties Wu 4ever
11836894_1001971233158750_5260096704991602983_n.jpg

:damn: Bronson just got my respect...His no worries look is prettay prettay good. :win:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the thread before the video and white boys was sticking up for broson:mjlol::russ:

About to read the thread now, this gonn be good

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh this is the coli each poster in the same situation would go Steven Segal and take care of each dude one by one
(1) Bronson was SHOOK...Dude got SONNED...He looks like he about to cry or shyt his pants...

(2) You don't have to go Steven Segal, but if you ain't shook you can tell the goons, "I ain't got time for your boolshyt, if you gon do something do it, but you best make sure you kill me, because if you don't, I ma set it off on your ass..."

When Lil Jojo pulled up on Reese Money, Reese was dolo, Jojo had the goons and the 30, but Reese told Jojo "I ma kill you"...Soon afterwards, Jojo is dead...:demonic:

(3) You don't have to stand there and listen to somebody "scream at you like your dad"...that's the definition of sonning...Bronson looks like a 10 year old boy getting screamed on by his dad after stealing some cookies...

Like a puppy with its tail between its legs and looking all sad at its master...:russ:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of you just exposed yourself bad in this thread. "He did it at a wake!!!" LOLLL. Is shooting someone in the head not disrespectful? Is hitting innocent ppl not disrespectful? And yall tripping on a confrontation at a wake? Bruh when you cross a certain line in life there are no rules anymore. Guarantee alot of you played on the ball team at your school hahaha

What does one have to do with the other? Who said anything about that other shyt you talking about?:what:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(1) Bronson was SHOOK...Dude got SONNED...He looks like he about to cry or shyt his pants...

(2) You don't have to go Steven Segal, but if you ain't shook you can tell the goons, "I ain't got time for your boolshyt, if you gon do something do it, but you best make sure you kill me, because if you don't, I ma set it off on your ass..."

When Lil Jojo pulled up on Reese Money, Reese was dolo, Jojo had the goons and the 30, but Reese told Jojo "I ma kill you"...Soon afterwards, Jojo is dead...:demonic:

(3) You don't have to stand there and listen to somebody "scream at you like your dad"...that's the definition of sonning...Bronson looks like a 10 year old boy getting screamed on by his dad after stealing some cookies...

Like a puppy with its tail between its legs and looking all sad at its master...:russ:

It didn't look that serious my nikka:comeon: