Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idiot, i was actually referring to "People really bytching about a wake?" ..
and non blacks? started to listening because of eminem? where do you live again? UK, London? You are more in contact and have closeness with white people than any other, so watch your own surroundings you dumb ass. Hip Hop has been in my universe before your existence desmond.

and cam'ron is far from great..dry ass south london fool.

Is that a reference to Desmond the TV show? :russ:

Damn bruh you been doing your home work, I aint even mad. It feels good to be noticed around here :blessed:

London is actually very non white, white people moved out of London because it got too "multicultural". Carnival in a couple weeks time :wow::feedme:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Is that a reference to Desmond the TV show? :russ:

Damn bruh you been doing your home work, I aint even mad. It feels good to be noticed around here :blessed:

London is actually very non white, white people moved out of London because it got too "multicultural". Carnival in a couple weeks time :wow::feedme:
i know my shyt Hotep ..and you should know about me before tryin' associate me with johnny come late cats..

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u can't disrespect a nikka and then say I'm sorry. Once u open ur mouth u live with your actions it's that simple.

How u talk crazy about a nikka in the streets, then when u get g checked u say I'm sorry. Then he says oh it's okay. Nah u still got to ride by your actions. I've never seen that anywhere in my life.

This is white logic. What If Pac woulda been like "I fukked your bytch...sorry" does that make sense?

Sorry for stealing your style and disrespecting you on national television?!?!? Action said how he felt, and he STILL FEELS THAT WAY. He apologized because it hurt his brand/wallet, but he still FEELS THAT WAY!!! So there is no apology.

Yall black dudes is lost. No morals or principles anymore.

He apologized for saying it on TV. And he was wrong for it. I don't think he apologized for the sentiment. So what now? They confront him and then what? He says he feels the same but he shouldn't have said it. What's next?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know my shyt Hotep ..and you should know about me before tryin' associate me with johnny come late cats..
I'm hoping you are using hotep as a term of endearment and not in the derogatory sense. Coz that shyt wack to me

I know about you but you come across as a non black, if you're black then you can hold this rep. :salute:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
At the wake tho ? :dahell: :comeon: That's some bytch shyt
the wake's that ive been too had cats getting high, drunk and even snappin on each other..this grown man checking some fat white boy who said some shyt towards a respected artist is far from somebody getting beat down and breaking down walls etc..Chill!!!