Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

Daps
He still doesn't look shook :yeshrug:

It really just looks like one guy came and said what he said and then left

But of course Coli nikkas gonna hype this up to be something its not
can you not count..? :what:

all them dudes standing around Poppa Wu, are with him.. the dude who told Poppa Wu, "lets go..", promptly turned around and told AB to "get outta here.." in which, he promptly left..

yall just wanna find some win in this for AB, which is cool.. but, now the video dropped- its time for alot of yall to go into spin-mode.. video dont lie.. posters & stanleys, do.. :francis:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He apologized already.

Popa Wu probably wanted an apology face to face. Wu n!ggas are confrontational n!ggas, in case you don't know. But you do know mson because you a Wu fan and know their history.

It looks like that other dude was defending him and told Papa or Action to leave.

Doesn't look like dude was defending AB. Looks like he told Popa Wu that's all that needs to be said and told him we should go.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i still assume he would have done the same anywhere else if he had the opportunity but you know Bronson wasn't going to harp back and cause trouble at a wake of the man they're there to pay their respects to so it looks like they had a conversation or Poppa Wu said his piece and that was that.
:francis: Why is he a legend?

he's an NY legend.

part of Heltah Skeltha and Boot Camp
revived his career as a solo artists with two great back to back albums helping give Duck Down that 2nd life in the 00's etc.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
What's a legend then? Sean P's been in my top 10 and stayed there for 20 years plus

I think anyone that changed the course of rap, even slightly, for better or worse, could be considered a legend. Just my opinion. :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I respect that. He could be like how i Sean p, even tho boosie probably made a bigger impact :yeshrug:

It's kinda hard to compare Ruck to a single rapper because he was part of a larger group called the Boot Camp Clik, which was one of the few NY groups Pac fukked with during his Death Row days. BCC also had a beef with BIG that was well known at the time.

So they've always been around for 20 years, but not directly in the spotlight. Recently, in the last 10 years or so Ruck blew back up in the underground.

He was never "the man" in the spotlight but he was a guy that better known celebrities respected. Which is why people on Twitter who you'd never expect, like Justice League (Ross producers), David Banner, Just Blaze, etc. was talking about it. It's why his death was covered everywhere....Rolling Stone, Access Hollywood, People Magazine, etc. It's why random ass people like Rockstar Games ("Grand Theft Auto") paid respects.

Fred.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Wait a minute @cook you picked this:gurl: over
rQzSUCF.png
smilie:beli:

vampire xtc

The E-Legend
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this is basiclaly a lot of nothing lol

poppa wu brings up the ghost stuff which was in poor taste at a damn wake to be real

dude says whatever at poppa wu and curses at him he walks away

same dude tells action like walk away

which he does and should have to avoid an issue at a damn wake

but even prior he is telling action whatever and action is talking back just normal

there is really nothing here to hype

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
This Pic Got Me Dying lol

:jbhmm: What kills me is some of yall really think he was shook of him. Every other day footage comes out of Bronson fighting on stage. Aint no man in his twenties or thirties, in the prime of his life scared of a man is his fifties or sixties. You and I both know that so be real and admit it.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:jbhmm: What kills me is some of yall really think he was shook of him. Every other day footage comes out of Bronson fighting on stage. Aint no man in his twenties or thirties, in the prime of his life scared of a man is his fifties or sixties. You and I both know that so be real and admit it.

:bryan: The n!gga Bronson knows if he puts hands on Popa Wu he getting mollywopped. And lol at you for bringing up some videos where the dude is basically tossing around drugged out and wasted, skinny cacs on stage.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love

I think those fights are stage breh :francis: