Votes: 79 47.6%

• Total voters

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
only a self loathing c00n would say fried chicken brings their inner n****r out. probably a joke u tell in front of your cac friends huh?

call yourself a ****** and call black men who dont cosign it militant brehs.
The only white person who knows what I wrote is a few coli cacs like yourself you dikk sucking fakkit. Stay mad hoe:umad:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Bojangles >>

Dem boberry biscuits :wow:

No lie, I am the cat that will go to Bojangles just for them mother fukkers but get my bird from Popeye's

:lawd: them biscuits are fukkin' sinful.

Anyway, Chick-Fil-A and Popeye's are two different things so I can't really vote. Although, I will say I ride with Guthrie's moreso than Zaxby's (and where I stay has the best Zaxby's I've ever been to. They don't miss), and that I've heard to never try Raising Cane's outside of the state of Louisiana. :manny:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Chickfila wins up here in NJ brehs.

Maybe down south Popeyes is :lawd: but up here it is :ld:

Every time they have a special offer, they always run out of that shyt when I go. I will go to Popeyes like on the 25th of the month and they will be like that "month special" has ended. How can a "month special" end when the month hasn't ended yet? :swaggyP:

Plus Chickfila got that Frosted Coffee (:ohlawd:) Those shakes (:ahh:) and that freshly made lemonade (:whew:)

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Raising Cain?

Bojangles?

I take it these are establishment found heavy in the south?

" ooooooooohhhh weeeee sir, let's head on down to bojangles"

:scust:

But chik-fil-lay by 9 million miles. The beautiful holy women. The exceptional customer service. The scrumptious food.

Easy. Popeyes attracts a certain type of uncouth clientele :mjpls: as indicated by the responses on here. Chick fil A has the highest quality chicken of any major chain, and smart, mature palates from distinguished clientele can recognize that. Why you think they refuse to put Chick fil A's in the hood? But Popeye's always in the hood. :usure:

BoJangles > Popeyes anyway. :smh:

I'm highly offended that OP even attempted to make the comparison to fukkin Popeyes... :huhldup:

If you're gonna compare chicken to chick fil a it should be from a fine, five star establishment.

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
I look at it like this: Family gathering and you're serving 100+ guests...

Popeyes wins.

Personally want some deliciousness that won't give you itis? Chik Fil A.

They're both chicken GOATS...Just depends on the situation...