• Total voters

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
You literally tellin other men to suck your dikk you fakkit ass cac:scusthov:

:mjlol:@ you gettin so pressed you made a second post to me 2 minutes later, it ain't "my group" its a bunch of Coli nikkas who don't like gay cacs like you sayin racist shyt. You were exposed in a thread thats trendin on here so expect more negs to come:patriotscamumad:the fact you so butthurt over us neggin you when you got "more rep than us combined" just shows how weak YOU are gettin this emotional over negs.
You bringing up negs not me you dikk sucking fakkit:mjlol: You're a shytty poster known by few. You stay getting clowned in the booth. Don't think I forgot about all the pleas you copped in there you hoe ass nikka:umad:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You bringing up negs not me you dikk sucking fakkit:mjlol: You're a shytty poster known by few. You stay getting clowned in the booth. Don't think I forgot about all the pleas you copped in there you hoe ass nikka:umad:
You bytchin at me cause I negged you buthurt ass bytch, I never got clowned in the booth I just make fakkits like you furious I'm doin that as we speak.:umad: You on the other hand get clowned all the time just like you are now so you in no position to call someone else a shytty poster, you gettin giddy that you known on a message board for your wack posts just shows what a loser you are.:michaeljordanlaugh: And I never copped pleas I don't have anythin to run from but I obviously made you upset in the past which is why you goin so hard right now, I don't even remember interactin wit you before but you clearly remember somethin I said that caused you to catch feelins.:sas2:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
You bytchin at me cause I negged you buthurt ass bytch, I never got clowned in the booth I just make fakkits like you furious I'm doin that as we speak.:umad: You on the other hand get clowned all the time just like you are now so you in no position to call someone else a shytty poster, you gettin giddy that you known on a message board for your wack posts just shows what a loser you are.:michaeljordanlaugh: And I never copped pleas I don't have anythin to run from but I obviously made you upset in the past which is why you goin so hard right now, I don't even remember interactin wit you before but you clearly remember somethin I said that caused you to catch feelins before.:sas2:
I got you writing essays and shyt:russ: You negged me and I negged you back now your bytch ass is turning into a keyboard warrior saying rep in every fukkin post:umad: You tell me who is really upset about getting negged you fukkin fakkit:mjlol: Go suck Charlie Sheen's Aids infested CAC dikk you bytch ass nikka:win:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I got you writing essays and shyt:russ: You negged me and I negged you back now your bytch ass is turning into a keyboard warrior saying rep in every fukkin post:umad: You tell me who is really upset about getting negged you fukkin fakkit:mjlol: Go suck Charlie Sheen's Aids infested CAC dikk you bytch ass nikka:win:
:stopitslime:@ a couple sentences bein "essays", figures your sissy ass would overexaggerate like a drama queen.:wrist: You in here makin up bullshyt tryna outsource opinions to diss me, I got you havin traumatic flashbacks bringin up past encounters wit me that I don't remember.:mjlol: I only mentioned rep in one post AFTER you brought it up thru tears sayin "I still have more rep than all yall put together. *sniff*:mjcry:".

Look at how much you bytchin at me yellin like an irate fakkit throwin a hissy fit over gettin a neg train ran on you, I negged you for makin a racist ass post like errbody else and your bytchass had to lash out like a female over it so YOU really upset about gettin negged fakkit.:umad:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:stopitslime:@ a couple sentences bein "essays", figures your sissy ass would overexaggerate like a drama queen.:wrist: You in here makin up bullshyt tryna outsource opinions to diss me, I got you havin traumatic flashbacks bringin up past encounters wit me that I don't remember.:mjlol: I only mentioned rep in one post AFTER you brought it up thru tears sayin "I still have more rep than all yall put together. *sniff*:mjcry:".

Look at how much you bytchin at me yellin like an irate fakkit throwin a hissy fit over gettin a neg train ran on you, I negged you for makin a racist ass post like errbody else and your bytchass had to lash out like a female over it so YOU really upset about gettin negged fakkit.:umad:
bytch everyone can see where you just lied:russ: You said I brought up rep 1st then in the exact same post said I was crying about it as a response to you. You are a fukkin dumbass crack head that lives his life on the coli and can't get his lies straight. You dikk sucking fakkit:scust:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
bytch everyone can see where you just lied:russ: You said I brought up rep 1st then in the exact same post said I was crying about it as a response to you. You are a fukkin dumbass crack head that lives his life on the coli and can't get his lies straight. You dikk sucking fakkit:scust:
:dahell:I said you were cryin about rep period I never said you brought it up in response to me -
I only mentioned rep in one post AFTER you brought it up thru tears sayin "I still have more rep than all yall put together. *sniff*:mjcry:".
:ufdup:everyone can see where YOU just lied, :comeon:cac YOU live your life on the Coli you the loser wit 20,000 posts.:russ: And you keep fantasizin about men suckin dikk provin what a fakkit you really are.:scust:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Yall some c00ns...that said

Popeyes food is better
...chic fil a lemonade and ice cream gives it a slight edge

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:dahell:I said you were cryin about rep period I never said you brought it up in response to me -

:ufdup:everyone can see where YOU just lied, :comeon:cac YOU live your life on the Coli you the loser wit 20,000 posts.:russ: And you keep fantasizin about men suckin dikk provin what a fakkit you really are.:scust:
Ban bet me about who brougt rep up first or are you too p*ssy:mjlol: