• Chick-fil-A

Votes: 79 47.6%

• Total voters

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Chick Fil A

I don't fukk with Popeyes at ALL unless I'm starving

How the hell y'all eat that oversized steroided shyt?

:scust:

Sad cuz Popeyes has a GOAT seasoning. If they used natural chicken they would be :banderas:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ban bet me about who brougt rep up first or are you too p*ssy:mjlol:
:mjlol:You can always tell someone is furious when they start issuin ban bets and desperately tryna bait you into them by sayin if you don't you're a p*ssy:umad:you were runnin round tellin men to suck your dikk because they negged you which I called you out on gettin you so mad you randomly made a double post (like you just did again:mmmhmmiseeyou: ) to cry about how you had more rep then all of us combined. You prolly got more posts than all of us combined too loser, cac makin 20,000 posts on a black message board get out the house and get a life fakkit.:michaeljordanlaugh:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:mjlol:You can always tell someone is furious when they start issuin ban bets and desperately tryna bait you into them by sayin if you don't you're a p*ssy:umad:you were runnin round tellin men to suck your dikk because they negged you which I called you out on gettin you so mad you randomly made a double post (like you just did again:mmmhmmiseeyou: ) to cry about how you had more rep then all of us combined. You prolly got more posts than all of us combined too loser, cac makin 20,000 posts on a black message board get out the house and get a life fakkit.:michaeljordanlaugh:
So you a p*ssy that got caught in a lie and to shook to take the bet calling you out on a lie. Gotcha:coffee:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So you a p*ssy that got caught in a lie and to shook to take the bet calling you out on a lie. Gotcha:coffee:
:sas1:Just like I said textbook bait tactic of screamin "YOU A p*ssy IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT I SAY!", I'm not some emotional dude like you who'll make ban bets if a loser says I'm shook (as if I would be scared of you cac:pachaha:) I never bet online cause I don't take this shyt seriously like you do.:sas2: You the one that got caught in a lie I gave you my exact quote and it never said you were cryin in response to me I just said you were cryin period, and you were clearly upset about gettin negged so quit playin those ":whoa:I didn't bring up negs first" semantics we all know why you were tellin men to suck your dikk its because you were butthurt over gettin negged like a irate fakkit.:umad:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:sas1:Just like I said textbook bait tactic of screamin "YOU A p*ssy IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT I SAY!", I'm not some emotional dude like you who'll make ban bets if a loser says I'm shook (as if I would be scared of you cac:pachaha:) I never bet online cause I don't take this shyt seriously like you do.:sas2: You the one that got caught in a lie I gave you my exact quote and it never said you were cryin in response to me I just said you were cryin period, and you were clearly upset about gettin negged so quit playin those ":whoa:I didn't bring up negs first" semantics we all know why you were tellin men to suck your dikk its because you were butthurt over gettin negged like a irate fakkit.:umad:
So your a p*ssy caught in a lie,scared to take a ban bet and keep writing thesis:russell: That's all you had to say and you can still suck my dikk fakkit:umad: Write another encyclopedia about that bytch nikka:mjlol:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So your a p*ssy caught in a lie,scared to take a ban bet and keep writing thesis:russell: That's all you had to say and you can still suck my dikk fakkit:umad: Write another encyclopedia about that bytch nikka:mjlol:
:francis:I already told you that reverse psychology bullshyt don't work wit me cac, I caught YOU in a lie and you tried to make a bet cause you got even more butthurt than you already were. A few sentences ain't a thesis drama queen (emphasis on queen:wrist:) so miss me wit that encyclopedia talk, there you go yet again catchin feelins:umad:and askin another man to suck your dikk yet you call me the fakkit.:dame:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Popeyes is straight basura :mjlol:

Anyone who dissagrees with me must only eat ass-level chicken :scust:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes I need some bones in my chicken and Chick Fil A wont do in those cases. Both are good when I'm starving though and don't feel like cooking.

Have to say though, and neg me if you want cuz this is an intentional :mjpls: post. The customer service between the two couldn't be any more different. I've NEVER had a poor experience at CFLa, but Popeyes on the other hand.........I almost expect some ineptitude. Like Fukkery is part of the Popeyes experience and you know that going in. One step in the door and one glance at the staff and immediately I think, "here we go:snoop:." CFLa hires what seems like angels behind the register. So courteous, so polite, says have a good night when they see you walking out the door. :wow:

Popeyes hires demons especially the women. :mjpls:Bad attitudes, poor customer service, no sense of prioritization. The Sweetened Iced Tea dispenser is never full and when it is the tea is warm. Cashier has an attitude and visibly sighs when people walk into the store. Its always, "gonna be 10 minutes for spicy!" Swear the dude fryin in the back is grittin on somebody in the line maybe me.

When you order for here they dont always give you a tray, but instead give you a box in a bag like a to go order cuz the staff doesnt want to clean trays even though thats part of their duties. The box is too small and they stuff it with fries which is inconvenient when you're trying to locate the sole wing that they neglected to put in the box. 4 piece is supposed to be a breast, thigh, leg, and wing but depending on who is gathering your order you'll get two thighs and two drums. And the piece sizes are concerning. Too often I end up with an abnormally small drum or wing but the breasts are always gargantuan :patrice: On a positive note they always remember to give me a cup and straw.