• Chick-fil-A

Votes: 79 47.6%

• Total voters

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Sometimes I need some bones in my chicken and Chick Fil A wont do in those cases. Both are good when I'm starving though and don't feel like cooking.

Have to say though, and neg me if you want cuz this is an intentional :mjpls: post. The customer service between the two couldn't be any more different. I've NEVER had a poor experience at CFLa, but Popeyes on the other hand.........I almost expect some ineptitude. Like Fukkery is part of the Popeyes experience and you know that going in. One step in the door and one glance at the staff and immediately I think, "here we go:snoop:." CFLa hires what seems like angels behind the register. So courteous, so polite, says have a good night when they see you walking out the door. :wow:

Popeyes hires demons especially the women. :mjpls:Bad attitudes, poor customer service, no sense of prioritization. The Sweetened Iced Tea dispenser is never full and when it is the tea is warm. Cashier has an attitude and visibly sighs when people walk into the store. Its always, "gonna be 10 minutes for spicy!" Swear the dude fryin in the back is grittin on somebody in the line maybe me.

When you order for here they dont always give you a tray, but instead give you a box in a bag like a to go order cuz the staff doesnt want to clean trays even though thats part of their duties. The box is too small and they stuff it with fries which is inconvenient when you're trying to locate the sole wing that they neglected to put in the box. 4 piece is supposed to be a breast, thigh, leg, and wing but depending on who is gathering your order you'll get two thighs and two drums. And the piece sizes are concerning. Too often I end up with an abnormally small drum or wing but the breasts are always gargantuan :patrice: On a positive note they always remember to give me a cup and straw.

my gosh... :wow:

:mjpls:

but nah, while I disagree with some of the word usage, you are primarily so on point with the post.

and :mjlol: particularly at the underlined...

:mjlol:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Popeyes blackened tenders :ohlawd::ahh:. I fukk those up like I'm a country nikka.

Only items I fukk with Chick Fil A are the nuggets & spicy chicken sammiches

Popeyes if a nikka had to choose.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Voted Popeyes initially but Church’s killing all of them

My breh gotta Church’s in his city where he’s in college at, stop at that mf everytime I visit him. Fried okra, dirty rice, mashed potatoes & biscuits :ahh:

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Votrd Popeyes initially but Church’s killing all of them

My breh gotta Church’s in his city where he’s in college at, stop at that mf everytime I visit him. Fried okra, dirty rice, mashed potatoes & biscuits :ahh:

nikka!!

Same here..my brother goes to school in country ass Fort Valley GA. Every time I go down there I gotta stop by the churchs to get some fried okra and a chicken sandwich

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And breakfast
And everything :stopitslime:
Voted Popeyes initially but Church’s killing all of them

Last time I went to Church’s was 2003
They gave me a wing and leg in one piece :unimpressed: