• Total voters

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:russ:

These two franchises are not shooting at the same basket or playing the same sport.

I used to frequent Popeyes for their chicken tenders and cajun rice and beans...I used to add gravy. But then they got really sloppy and I tasted old shrimp in my rice and the my chicken tenders tasted like straight seafood. :scusthov:

Chik-Fil-A though: I just get the spicy chicken sandwich with cheese..no pickle. And that customer service... :ohlawd: The other day they had a kid standing outside to take my order at the drive-thru. He did a thorough job. The food was just right. :mjpls:

:to:

I love my brehs though.
Breh, the customer service at chick fil a is absurd for a fast food place. It's unreal.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
And that customer service... :ohlawd: The other day they had a kid standing outside to take my order at the drive-thru. He did a thorough job. The food was just right.

They're a well oiled machine indeed, breh :takedat:. I have one on campus that stays packed and another one near my campus that always has the drive-thru backed up. I don't even trip because they make quick work of the line and I'll have my order in 5-10 minutes and they never fukk up an order or forget the sauce and napkins

Now let me go to WacArnold's, Wendy's or Burger Prince. I order some fries and it'll be only 2 people in front of me.........15 minute wait :what:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
i used to eat KFC all the time until i tasted Popeye's....:wow:

never fukked with KFC again :damn:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I'd rather have chick fil a, but Popeyes is overrated as fukk. It's good, but it ain't the grand master of chicken that nikkas portray it as.

And Cane's wit that sauce shyts all over Popeyes nikka don't get it twisted

Oh HELL naw, you gettin the spicy right? With the biscuits? :usure:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
close this damn thread, Chic Fil A is the God Restaurant put here for the White man to slave and provide nutrients for the Black Man.
:shaq:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Popeye's up here in NJ is scust. :scusthov: Really tried to give a chance by going to different Popeyes spots.

Chickfila wins by a mile. Cookies and cream milkshake is wonderful brehs. :mjcry:

I highly recommend it.

One time a Chickfila chick said "It is my pleasure to serve you" and it got my dikk hard. :banderas: