POPE HATED THE BLACK MOORS of EUROPE celebrated thier EXPULSION

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
1. I don't have a muslim name. Get it right son
2. What I learned from the above posters is that white people's civilization is the same as black people's civilization. This is 100% false. That's like comparing African Slavery to the Slavery that brought us over to the west. Can't do it.

When the European started colonizing the damn planet, he took away everything from the people. Language, name, culture, god, resources, everything and caused physical and mental pain to people wherever he went. He WIPED out the original people of Tasmania, Haiti, for the most part Natives in the Americas, sparked genocides and wars all over Africa and Asia etc etc etc. The moors unlike the whites brought them up to a level which eventually lead to their downfall, w/o them the european may still be in the dark ages

So yeah, lets see how black people in here reject this truth

All that yet, that greatness cannot be duplicated. :snooze: Makes me think the Moors were white.

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
hold up homie :rudy:

all i did in the FIRST POST was bring light to a Pope with a crest that celebrated the expulsion of the Moors i never INITIALLY talked about them being backward cavemen or savages.....

till these CACS you seem to support came in here accusing the Moors of being nothing more than a bunch of PILLAGING RAPISTS from the "dump" known as AFRICA

read the gottdamn thread mane....u the homie ..but real talk......

it ain't get DISRESPECTFUL till these mofos..non sequiter, horse and invevitable kobe came in with that racist shyt...

WHY U AIN'T CHECK THEM?????????????? :shaq2:

There's nothing disrespectful about it. It's just a lot of :duck: and a simple question was asked. "What's the point if all that greatness was not passed down".

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

all i did was bring light to a Pope with a crest that celebrated the expulsion of the Moors i never INITIALLY talked about them being backward cavemen or savages.....

till these CACS you seem to support came in here accusing the Moors of being nothing more than a bunch of PILLAGING RAPISTS from the "dump" known as AFRICA

it ain't get DISRESPECTFUL till these mofos..non sequiter, horse and invevitable kobe came in with that racist shyt...

i aint point no fingers at nobody breh, there were good points brought by both sides and i didn't denounce either stance...if you thought i was attacking your stance, i wasn't (i didn't really disagree with anything you said other than a couple slight inaccuracies that are irrelevant to the point)...i was just pointing out that the foundation of that stance needs to remain solid instead of changing to fit whatever argument is at hand, or neglecting the facts for the sake of that argument

all i'm saying is we need to keep the accountability consistent across all platforms regardless of race, religion or historical period

if 2 groups of people do the same thing don't sugarcoat it by saying one group "enlightened the uncivilized masses" while the other group "raped and pillaged like barbarians." that's the same thing white people have done throughout history to whitewash textbooks and historical accounts. don't taint your knowledge of self with comparisons to whites, all that does is demean the truths of that knowledge.

i can't speak for what everyone else in this thread thinks or feels, i was just speaking on my own behalf...it got disrespectful on both sides, but i dont got no horse in this race i just wanted to give my logical assessment of it :whew:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

all i did in the FIRST POST was bring light to a Pope with a crest that celebrated the expulsion of the Moors i never INITIALLY talked about them being backward cavemen or savages.....

refute my posts directed towards you. and please point me to where i disrespected the moors. the most negative i've been towards them is that they were an imperial conquering army, which is a fact and is the premise of their success in running europe anyway.

highlight the racist things i've said in here and disprove the knowledge i provided to you. i'm waiting breh.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
^^ true indeed lord

Moses was a great civilizer. He brought a certain group of people out of ignorance and gave them basic knowledge for them to live a civilized life. To become a Shriner you have to have 33 degrees of knowledge which is the equivalent of 1/3. 1/3 of 360 degrees is 120, which is the age that moses died.

He spent 40 years in the wilderness, 40 among the the people with knowledge and 40 with the people in the Caucasus mountains area(aka white people)

Now before you come at me with "Moses wasn't a real person". The question I ask next is who gave the greek's their knowledge? The egyptians. If one is not familiar, they had mystery schools where they taught all sorts of science. Later, the muslims got a hold of this knowledge, and from them the white freemasons we all know today. This is why the emblem of a shriner has a crescent moon with a sword and they name all their HQs, "Temples" and names from the east.

shriner4.ashx

If you have anything below 33 degrees, you are frozen son.

Peace

Exactly and it also explains why the CATHOLIC CHURCH rode on the KNIGHT TEMPLERS (precursor to modern day freemasonry)

The TEMPLERS who were suppose to fight against the MOORS and SARCERENS actually started exchanging dialogue and insight....

The CHURCH notice a change in the TEMPLERS during thier returns from the "EAST" the noticeable was the teachings of thier abbot St. Bernard of Clariveiux whom took or more esoteric mathamatical perspective of GOD and Humanity as opposed to the Blind Faith submission to the institution known as the CHURCH.....

St. Bernard was asked by a novice Templer....

How would you describe GOD???

and the abbott Bernard responded by LENGTH, WIDTH and HEIGHT....

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase...

"What's today's MATHAMATICS god?? :myman:

This teaching was prevelant in the Morrocan culture but in Europe it was HIDDEN because of the OPPRESSIVE nature of the CHURCH...

In fact the schitmar (sword) serves as a double entrende that DEATH would be the fate of any student who REVEALS the "secrets" imported from the East not only due to the persecution of the church and dogmatic muslims and jews, but also the refrence as to one's prior self DYING ..a DEATH to the "old mindstate" resurected with a new temple (body) ..hence the refrences to SOL-O-MAN's TEMPLE .....sun of man who ironically as the character Yeshua, Jesus died at the age 33

so the teachings went UNDERGROUND (freemasonry) in rites and rituals such as the GROTTO (cave) and the M.O.V.P.A.R (ben ali) which have to this day STRONG moorish influences.....

In fact any of the "travelers" and rose cross brothers of this board can ATTEST to the Moorish influence on European culture that alot of these st0rmfr0nt Advocates and Uncle Ruckus a$$ looking nigras refuse to come to grips with.

it's all good though......I'll still continue to SHED LIGHT though my Skin is DARK............. :youngsabo:

so mote it be

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
refute my posts directed towards you. and please point me to where i disrespected the moors. the most negative i've been towards them is that they were an imperial conquering army, which is a fact and is the premise of their success in running europe anyway.

highlight the racist things i've said in here and disprove the knowledge i provided to you. i'm waiting breh.

@The HONORABLE SKJ

Last edited by a moderator:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Exactly and it also explains why the CATHOLIC CHURCH rode on the KNIGHT TEMPLERS (precursor to modern day freemasonry)

The TEMPLERS who were suppose to fight against the MOORS and SARCERENS actually started exchanging dialogue and insight....

The CHURCH notice a change in the TEMPLERS during thier returns from the "EAST" the noticeable was the teachings of thier abbot St. Bernard of Clariveiux whom took or more esoteric mathamatical perspective of GOD and Humanity as opposed to the Blind Faith submission to the institution known as the CHURCH.....

St. Bernard was asked by a novice Templer....

How would you describe GOD???

and the abbott Bernard responded by LENGTH, WIDTH and HEIGHT....

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase...

"What's today's MATHAMATICS god?? :myman:

This teaching was prevelant in the Morrocan culture but in Europe it was HIDDEN because of the OPPRESSIVE nature of the CHURCH...

In fact the schitmar (sword) serves as a double entrende that DEATH would be the fate of any student who REVEALS the "secrets" imported from the East not only due to the persecution of the church and dogmatic muslims and jews, but also the refrence as to one's prior self DYING ..a DEATH to the "old mindstate" resurected with a new temple (body) ..hence the refrences to SOL-O-MAN's TEMPLE .....sun of man who ironically as the character Yeshua, Jesus died at the age 33

so the teachings went UNDERGROUND (freemasonry) in rites and rituals such as the GROTTO (cave) and the M.O.V.P.A.R (ben ali) which have to this day STRONG moorish influences.....

In fact any of the "travelers" and rose cross brothers of this board can ATTEST to the Moorish influence on European culture that alot of these st0rmfr0nt Advocates and Uncle Ruckus a$$ looking nigras refuse to come to grips with.

it's all good though......I'll still continue to SHED LIGHT though my Skin is DARK............. :youngsabo:

so mote it be

INDEED, I forgot to mention the Templars. You broke it down nicely though. That bolded part was deep though :ooh:. Freemasons also deal with crossing the hot sands, hiram abiff among other things like how YHWH in hebrew shows the form of a man. It all comes back to the Original Man :blessed:.

IMG_20120810_151736.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
That bolded part was deep though :ooh:.

IMG_20120810_151736.jpg

except it's linguistically impossible :heh: the hebrew word for sun (the language of the passages regarding solomon in scriptures) is shemesh or chammah. "sol" is a latin (as in not present in the early israelite scriptures) root present in romance languages and those affected by them, like english (as in the word "solar"). and the hebrew word for "son" is ben. so really the name "solomon" has nothing to with the son, or sun, or your esoteric pseudoscience :yeshrug: sorry breh

also check your hebrew, did you write that? because it doesn't quite say YHWH

edit: this forum is hilarious by the way

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
except it's linguistically impossible :heh: the hebrew word for sun (the language of the passages regarding solomon in scriptures) is shemesh or chammah. "sol" is a latin (as in not present in the early israelite scriptures) root present in romance languages and those affected by them, like english (as in the word "solar"). and the hebrew word for "son" is ben. so really the name "solomon" has nothing to with the son, or sun, or your esoteric pseudoscience :yeshrug: sorry breh

:leon:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
except it's linguistically impossible :heh: the hebrew (the language of the passages regarding solomon in scriptures) is shemesh or shammah. "sol" is a latin (as in not present in the early israelite scriptures) root present in romance languages and those affected by them, like english (as in the word "solar"). and the hebrew word for "son" is ben. so really the name "solomon" has nothing to with the son, or sun, or your esoteric pseudoscience :yeshrug: sorry breh

yhwh.gif

nice try breh. :comeon:

From Albert Pike in the book "Morals and Dogma", A well known mason

The true word of the mason is to be found in the concealed and profound meaning of the ineffable name of deity communicated by god to moses... the true pronunciation of that name was in truth a secret, in which, however, was involved the far more profound secret of it's meaning. In that meaning is included all the truth that can be known by us, in regard to the nature of god

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yhwh.gif

nice try breh. :comeon:

From Albert Pike in the book "Morals and Dogma", A well known mason

oh so if you change the direction of the letters and make the word vertical, it looks like a stick figure man

hardly concrete evidence for such serious matters :comeon:

and yeah albert pike, a man who fought to preserve slavery, he's an authority on ancient near eastern linguistics and the nature of god :russ:

all that knowledge and he chose to keep the sons of africans in chains? :damn:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
oh so if you change the direction of the letters and make the word vertical, it looks like a stick figure man

hardly concrete evidence for such serious matters :comeon:

and yeah albert pike, a man who fought to preserve slavery, he's an authority on ancient near eastern linguistics and the nature of god :russ:

all that knowledge and he chose to keep the sons of africans in chains? :damn:

Freemasons are known for their secrecy. They don't deal in equality. But just because dude was a racist doesn't mean he didn't know shyt :why:. He knew the black man is god

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
have fun with that dogma breh. it's clear facts and plain reason have no real affect on you :manny:

life's tough, whatever you need to get through it, right?

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
have fun with that dogma breh. it's clear facts and plain reason have no real affect on you :manny:

life's tough, whatever you need to get through it, right?

What me and the OP are posting is not dogma. They are actual facts that can be proven and be put to use by an open mind. Just because you're not using this knowledge does not make what we are saying invalid or not useful.