POPE HATED THE BLACK MOORS of EUROPE celebrated thier EXPULSION

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
My post and your response aren't necessarily contradictory :whistle:

not much evidence of rape and pillaging of Moorish Spain though, im sure it happened but it wasn't indicative of the time. So to make that assumption takes away from the Moors.

and the Moors were more than a mercenary group, think of them as an independent nation that came to the assistance of another nation. And in turn settled in the land they helped liberate....

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
not much evidence of rape and pillaging of Moorish Spain though, im sure it happened but it wasn't indicative of the time. So to make that assumption takes away from the Moors.

and the Moors were more than a mercenary group, think of them as an independent nation that came to the assistance of another nation. And in turn settled in the land they helped liberate....

Mercenaries. Cool. That's dope as hell breh. :leon:

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
its not worth it to try and explain this to them.....they refuse to believe it because they are infected with racism from birth......they believe we are naturally inferior to them thus they're brain can't conceptualize that the some of the most important advances in science and math could've been done by black people

fukk these cacs.....lets just focus on educating our own and getting them to better themselves rather than caring whether white people know the truth about our history

Racism or not. I don't why you would be looking to appease us in that way. We've built a great nation(the greatest this world has seen).

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree

Whether they "came to Spain's assistance" or they conquered a weak nation by force, they ended up becoming exactly what the Goths they replaced were. Decadent and self-indulgent with weak leadership. :yeshrug:

Hey, I'm all for #BlackExcellence , but tell the whole story! Don't replace whitewashed history with blackwashed history. :skip:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Inevitable Kobe Turnover

sounds very much like mikesbrowsjob....hmmm

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Whether they "came to Spain's assistance" or they conquered a weak nation by force, they ended up becoming exactly what the Goths they replaced were. Decadent and self-indulgent with weak leadership. :yeshrug:

Hey, I'm all for #BlackExcellence , but tell the whole story! Don't replace whitewashed history with blackwashed history. :skip:

Name me an ancient nation that has not fallen...

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
ASTROLOGICAL???...so thier experts at reading signs i.e (LEO, GEMINI, PISCES) :heh:

U FUKKING IDIOT..and if that was a typo and you meant ASTRONOMY

i'm sorry i don't believe NASA consults the POPE about any SPACE MISSIONS.... :upsetfavre:

Either your a member of the CLERGY or you are one of the MILLIONS of ABUSED ALTER BOYS who just love to SUKK up to the CHURCH in a LITERAL MANNER...

look some advice for you my friend....

next time u see a Catholic Priest coming your way.....

you make like KATT WILLIAMS and scream out

I AM A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you damn uneducated fruit cake ...get da fukk outta my thread:heh:

i'm not catholic, never have been, never will be. don't believe in religion and think the catholic church is theologically ridiculous, but i also don't let some my opinions get in the way of truth.

and i meant astronomy obviously. i see that slip-up is the only thing you've actually criticized though. your argument is thin.

Fr. Christopher Corbally, SJ, was interviewed by Tracey McClure of Vatican Radio about "Seeing Double", aired 17 April 2007. How many planets boast two suns like the one in the old Star Wars film? The Vatican Observatory has been working together with NASA and leading astronomers to find out. Listen either to low quality RealAudio or to high quality MP3 audio.

NASA - NASA Telescope Finds Planets Thrive Around Stellar Twins

Other authors on the paper include: John Stansberry, George Rieke and Kate Su of the University of Arizona; Richard Gray of the Appalachian State University, Boone, N.C.; Chris Corbally of the Vatican Observatory, Tucson; Geoff Bryden, Andy Boden and Charles Beichman of JPL; and Christine Chen of the National Optical Astronomical Observatory, Tucson.

From Leo XIII's letter, Motu Proprio, establishing the Vatican Observatory in 1891, to show that "the Church and her Pastors are not opposed to true and solid science, whether human or divine, but that they embrace it, encourage it, and promote it with the fullest possible dedication": i.e., to counteract claims of obscurantism on part of Church. Now its mission is more to do good science, for its own sake, and to be a bridge between Church and Science

Vatican Observatory FAQs

you make this shyt too easy

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
China. That works for your original question or your edit.

China has changed over time which is the point I'm getting at. Nothing stays the same. You can't point out that what the moors did was insignificant just because their power in that area fell.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Yooo....real rap. why ain't these c00n ass black Moors travel to other parts of Africa to spread their enlightenment, especially and mostly West Africa.:beli:

Imma have to do some more reading on them.

edit:and if you've been arguing with this Inevitable Kobe Turnover all thread long and haven't noticed that it's Mikebrown's Job, then you lost.:heh:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
China has changed over time which is the point I'm getting at. Nothing stays the same. You can't point out that what the moors did was insignificant just because their power in that area fell.

I didn't say they were insignificant. My first post in this thread was saying we shouldn't be surprised that people celebrate ousting a foreign occupier.

Now yall want to pretend that the Moors, for all the good they did, didn't still fall victim to the same traps that most empires did. What happened back then when you conquered a new area? You kill the old leaders, demolish their institutions and replace them with your own, then smash their women. As far as the last part, Spaniards still have Moorish DNA to this day, so they were doing more than a little fukking. :skip:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Yooo....real rap. why ain't these c00n ass black Moors travel to other parts of Africa to spread their enlightenment, especially and mostly West Africa.:beli:

Imma have to do some more reading on them.

edit:and if you've been arguing with this Inevitable Kobe Turnover all thread long and haven't noticed that it's Mikebrown's Job, then you lost.:heh:

Prob because they were already civilized people and didn't need enlightenment :leon:.