POPE HATED THE BLACK MOORS of EUROPE celebrated thier EXPULSION

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
I didn't say they were insignificant. My first post in this thread was saying we shouldn't be surprised that people celebrate ousting a foreign occupier.

Now yall want to pretend that the Moors, for all the good they did, didn't still fall victim to the same traps that most empires did. What happened back then when you conquered a new area? You kill the old leaders, demolish their institutions and replace them with your own, then smash their women. As far as the last part, Spaniards still have Moorish DNA to this day, so they were doing more than a little fukking. :skip:

Nah, people weren't celebrating because the moors took over. That's really why we're over here in the 1st place. If the moors didn't teach them civilization we'd more than likely still be in Africa. It's simply truth. The whites grew in power and kicked the moors out. We know this.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
so what happened with West Africa? when you say civilized, whats your definition. And do you really believe that's the reason they never head down there?

People who live their life based on knowledge, wisdom, understanding, live a culture, are able to changed based on situations w/o performing unrighteous actions.

Basically living a simple positive life.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
PS @Non Sequitur what makes you think Nietzsche is only respected by the uneducated? his writing was misappropriated by german nationalists after he died, but he's still a seminal thinker

Last edited by a moderator:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
there's a lot of wacky fringe pseudohistory and revisionism being thrown around in here for the sake of "black excellence" and i hope you folks realize that yall sound exactly the same as a lot of them "crazy inbred racist demon cacs" on st0rmfr0nt yall hate so much...

so when black folks pop up in a foreign land propagating their ideas and beliefs and culture, they are "enlightening and civilizing the unkempt savages"....that sounds familiar
MZKEF.gif

i'm all for bringing attention and recognition to the achievements africans have made throughout history, but there is a lot of glossing over the facts and double standards when it comes to topics like this. let's not sit here and give them superpowers and complete infallibility just to make white people look like some inferior cave apes who were eating shyt and running into walls before the perfect bathed Moors appeared before them and blessed them with knowledge and civilization....all that does is make our actual history and knowledge of self look slanted, biased and in need of vindication. black history shouldn't be predicated on the white man, and this idea that we need to prove ourselves better than or equal to white people is just holding us back.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
there's a lot of wacky fringe pseudohistory and revisionism being thrown around in here for the sake of "black excellence" and i hope you folks realize that yall sound exactly the same as a lot of them "crazy inbred racist demon cacs" on st0rmfr0nt yall hate so much...

so when black folks pop up in a foreign land propagating their ideas and beliefs and culture, they are "enlightening and civilizing the unkempt savages"....that sounds familiar
MZKEF.gif

i'm all for bringing attention and recognition to the achievements africans have made throughout history, but there is a lot of glossing over the facts and double standards when it comes to topics like this. let's not sit here and give them superpowers and complete infallibility just to make white people look like some inferior cave apes who were eating shyt and running into walls before the perfect bathed Moors appeared before them and blessed them with knowledge and civilization....all that does is make our actual history and knowledge of self look slanted, biased and in need of vindication. black history shouldn't be predicated on the white man, and this idea that we need to prove ourselves better than or equal to white people is just holding us back.

You're right :obama:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
PS @Non Sequitur what makes you think Nietzsche is only respected by the uneducated? his writing was misappropriated by german nationalists after he died, but he's still a seminal thinker

Yeah, he's a legendary writer, but his philosophy really speaks to the immature manchild with newfound freedom. Same with Ayn Rand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
los angeles

MZKEF.gif

:ahh:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree

MZKEF.gif

The+Rock+Clapping.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah, he's a legendary writer, but his philosophy really speaks to the immature manchild with newfound freedom. Same with Ayn Rand.
i disagree but that's another discussion :blessed:

MZKEF.gif

pretty much. a great disservice is done when we refuse to speak, or even believe, of the ills of our forefathers, wherever we come from. that's probably top 5 in "america's biggest social problems" tbh

case in point, a dude with a black muslim name used the word "civilized" in a positive light :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
i disagree but that's another discussion :blessed:

pretty much. a great disservice is done when we refuse to speak, or even believe, of the ills of our forefathers, wherever we come from. that's probably top 5 in "america's biggest social problems" tbh

case in point, a dude with a black muslim name used the word "civilized" in a positive light :snoop:

:dead:

Shabbazz Mathematics probably eats pork and dates white women exclusively.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

MZKEF.gif

hold up homie :rudy:

all i did in the FIRST POST was bring light to a Pope with a crest that celebrated the expulsion of the Moors i never INITIALLY talked about them being backward cavemen or savages.....

till these CACS you seem to support came in here accusing the Moors of being nothing more than a bunch of PILLAGING RAPISTS from the "dump" known as AFRICA

read the gottdamn thread mane....u the homie ..but real talk......

it ain't get DISRESPECTFUL till these mofos..non sequiter, horse and invevitable kobe came in with that racist shyt...

WHY U AIN'T CHECK THEM?????????????? :shaq2:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
1. I don't have a muslim name. Get it right son
2. What I learned from the above posters is that white people's civilization is the same as black people's civilization. This is 100% false. That's like comparing African Slavery to the Slavery that brought us over to the west. Can't do it.

When the European started colonizing the damn planet, he took away everything from the people. Language, name, culture, god, resources, everything and caused physical and mental pain to people wherever he went. He WIPED out the original people of Tasmania, Haiti, for the most part Natives in the Americas, sparked genocides and wars all over Africa and Asia etc etc etc. The moors unlike the whites brought them up to a level which eventually lead to their downfall, w/o them the european may still be in the dark ages

So yeah, lets see how black people in here reject this truth