POPE HATED THE BLACK MOORS of EUROPE celebrated thier EXPULSION

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
What me and the OP are posting is not dogma. They are actual facts that can be proven and be put to use by an open mind. Just because you're not using this knowledge does not make what we are saying invalid or not useful.

please explain to me how king solomon's name somehow bridges a linguistic gap that wouldnt even begin to sprout 900 years later, for starters.

posting speeches by an institutional leader is nothing but dogma breh, that doesn't even have to discredit it, but it's still dogma

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
please explain to me how king solomon's name somehow bridges a linguistic gap that wouldnt even begin to sprout 900 years later, for starters.

posting speeches by an institutional leader is nothing but dogma breh, that doesn't even have to discredit it, but it's still dogma

There's knowledge to be found in everything, and everything is related

concepts

How does it apply to your life.

Arm Leg Leg Arm Head

That's Allah :whoo:

No wait, it's dogma :rolleyes:

If anyone can give me proof of anything higher than me controlling my life and the universe at that, I will bear witness to him at that very sec.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
There's knowledge to be found in everything, and everything is related

concepts

How does it apply to your life.

Arm Leg Leg Arm Head

That's Allah :whoo:

No wait, it's dogma :rolleyes:

If anyone can give me proof of anything higher than me controlling my life and the universe at that, I will bear witness to him at that very sec.

like i said, enjoy breh. to each their own

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
pope-benedictxvi-coat-of-arms.png

PopeWithMOORSHEAD.jpg.w560h785.jpg

The objects featured here all include the head of a moor, or black African, in profile. The use of the 'moor's head' as a heraldic device dates from the 13th century. The emblem has connections to the Crusades, reflecting associating individual families with victories over the moors. Heraldic devices and emblems were included on objects like those featured here to indicate ownership

Pope Benidict wasn't the first and surely wouldn't be the last to celebrate the defeat and expulsion of the Black Moors from Europe, the Catholic Church has always honored this historic moment, which has one of the factors of the Church having conflict with the Knight Templers monastic order as well as the early foundation of Freemasonry which found kinship with the ideology of the Moors.

In fact the Catholic Church even created a civic order dedicated to the legacy of honoring the expulsion of the Moors and the end of thier occupation of Europe:

William Harper Bennett founded the Order of Alhambra on February 29, 1904, in Brooklyn, New York as a Catholic fraternal and social association. It was named after the Alhambra, a Moorish palace in Granada, Spain; where the Moors surrendered to Ferdinand and Isabella in 1492, after occupying Spain for almost 800 years. Within sight of the Alhambra’s red towers the saintly Columbus received the first favorable reply to his lifelong prayers for assistance to embark on his voyage of discovery. The Order, in addition to adopting the name of the Moorish palace, uses the colorful Oriental costuming and settings. The emblem of the Order is the red tower of Castile surmounting the crescent of the Saracen typifying the triumph of Christianity over the Moors. The Fez worn by members of the Order has this emblem as its prominent centerpiece. The Order has been honored by Pope John Paul II accepting a Fez.
popefez.jpg
I wouldn't nescearily say the blackamoor countenance is racist, per se. One theory is that its similar to how the American military names some of their weapon systems after Native American tribes, or use Native American names in their parlance, its sort of a homage to a fallen foe. This is a article that explains the blackamoor in European history.
SIGILLUM SECRETUM | FRONTLINE | PBS

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:skip: You just argued your own inferiority.
@Non Sequitur

These dudes are just mad it means nothing in today's society. No matter how they try to spin it, they were imperialists who lost.

actually it means a lot in todays society. the moors taught iberia sea navigation and trade routes which is how they found west africa and the americas. (colombus found the americas the day the moors fell).

lets not get into the mathematics and architecture.

i'll go back to africa as soon as western countries remove their hand from africas resources and minerals. I think that's a fair deal, don't you?

Last edited by a moderator:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Teaching that the World is FLAT is an advancement in science??? :wtf:
that wouldn't preclude all of the other research done with vatican money, first of all

second of all

The myth of the flat Earth is the modern misconception that the prevailing cosmological view during the Middle Ages in Europe saw the Earth as flat, instead of spherical.[1][2]

During the early Middle Ages, virtually all scholars maintained the spherical viewpoint first expressed by the Ancient Greeks. From at least the 14th century, belief in a flat Earth among the educated was almost nonexistent, despite fanciful depictions in art, such as the exterior of Hieronymus Bosch's famous triptych The Garden of Earthly Delights, in which a disc-shaped Earth is shown floating inside a transparent sphere.[3]

According to Stephen Jay Gould, "there never was a period of 'flat earth darkness' among scholars (regardless of how the public at large may have conceptualized our planet both then and now). Greek knowledge of sphericity never faded, and all major medieval scholars accepted the Earth's roundness as an established fact of cosmology."[4] Historians of science David Lindberg and Ronald Numbers point out that "there was scarcely a Christian scholar of the Middle Ages who did not acknowledge [Earth's] sphericity and even know its approximate circumference".[5]

Historian Jeffrey Burton Russell says the flat-earth error flourished most between 1870 and 1920, and had to do with the ideological setting created by struggles over evolution. Russell claims "with extraordinary [sic] few exceptions no educated person in the history of Western Civilization from the third century B.C. onward believed that the earth was flat", and credits histories by John William Draper, Andrew dikkson White, and Washington Irving for popularizing the flat-earth myth.[6][7][2]

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Whats the current Pope got to do wth the expulsion of the Moors in the 13th century?

Daps
A lot of that africentric history is BS. The moors oppressed Christians. Read Christian martyrs in Spain. They also had caliphate muslim rulers in Cadoba Spain that were blonde haired and blue eyed

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It's a shame that they endorsed white supremacy. Anything run by humans is bound to go off the rails from time to time. The Moors were Muslims so Roman Catholics were not fans to say the least. Unfortunately many branches of Christianity have endorsed evil at various points in history. That doesn't mean that any specific religion, the followers or leaders are evil themselves.