Pop Smoke killer says he is not sorry

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
The longer clip he says his family taught him that. Not to be sorry. He's not intelligent enough to figure out that rule shouldn't apply to that.
he said if he could go back he would

but he is still too immature to stand in his own emotions

breh going back to jail in 5 anyway with this mentality

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Don’t wish death on anyone but they gotta get him up outta the paint :mjpls:
Someone telling me that their parents taught them not to be sorry would make my next step easy. I'd be able to kill their parents with a clear conscience, knowing that it is their fault.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Pop Smoke posted up his address by accident, unless there was more to it. Same shyt could have happened to Cole

I wasn't referencing Torys situation with Meg. I mean he and Drake are two dudes who are not street dudes, bit on record they carry themselves as such

Nowadays nearly everyone has gun and goon lines
A J Cole type isn't out here posting his addresses. You know this fam...

Pop's situation isn't unique, plenty of guys die daily by making a simple, avoidable mistake...

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
A J Cole type isn't out here posting his addresses. You know this fam...

Pop's situation isn't unique, plenty of guys die daily by making a simple, avoidable mistake...

Pop Smokes friend took a Pic and accidentally included the address

I don't know why you think J Cole is above this...

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Killing a known famous rapper and nothing happening to that person in jail or when they get out seems to always be surprising to me. Most people are really not about that life. :francis:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
another successful prison rehabilitation story

are we just locking people in a box for a couple of years or are we supposed to actually try to make them productive members of society :unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Pop Smokes friend took a Pic and accidentally included the address

I don't know why you think J Cole is above this...

Maybe because after 15 years in the game Cole nor anyone around has EVER moved that stupidly and sloppy?

Some nikkas seem to get it and some don’t. Cole gets it. Kendrick gets it. Nas gets it. Hov gets it. Hell even 90% of the once wild ass Wu-Tang gets it. You keep your circle small and move like you got some goddamn sense and most of the “street” bullshyt is avoidable.

Anybody can get got. But for the love of God don’t allow your own bad decision making or the bad decision making of your entourage to make it THAT much easier for no good to find you.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Crazy shyt is Adam22 will never get touched
Just wanna put this out in the universe...

Its entirely possible with all the opptivity he houses at that facility that some beef with someone will erupt and he'll catch a stray in that Turkish hair transplant of his.

Theres already been a discharged gun incident by the unlicensed security earlier this year, several fights at his merch store and the podcast facility, and from coverage ive seen on the NJ hate channels hes been stirring up a lot of gang beef recently that's sure to boil over eventually. One of the hosts got shot up a week or 2 ago and Adam16s sassy brother was present during the shooting so the violence is getting closer to home.

Fingers crossed.