Pop Smoke killer says he is not sorry

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The kids who went to rob and kill him were young street dudes. Pop presented himself as a young street guy. This happens to thousands of guys across this country every day but because Pop wasn't anonymous, people want the rules of engagement changed. That's not how it works...

If Pop killed them before he was killed yall would be singing his praises but it wouldn't change the fact that he presents himself a certain way, which inherently invites conflict. It's the same thing cats did when Nip passed. Nip called a known killer a snitch. There's consequences to that, that doesn't change just because you're a famous rapper...

Pop being a famous rapper doesn't change the fact that he presented himself as a g, which inherently creates the potential for conflict with anyone who wants to push the envelope, whether you instigate it with them first or not...

I wasn't always the aggressor or initiator of violence I was involved in. You don't get to choose always when you're living like that, that ain't how the shyt works...
Let's be honest...dude would have killed whoever was in that house once he put up resistance regardless if it was Pop Smoke or J Cole

Drake and Tory Lanez also present as street guys...so would it be OK if he killed them too because of what theybrap about in their music?

Everybody is rapping about guns in their music now, whether they actually touched them or not

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Let's be honest...dude would have killed whoever was in that house once he put up resistance regardless if it was Pop Smoke or J Cole

Drake and Tory Lanez also present as street guys...so would it be OK if he killed them too because of what theybrap about in their music?

Everybody is rapping about guns in their music now, whether they actually touched them or not
A J Cole type wouldn't be in the situation Pop was in...

Tory is in the situation he's in partly because he wanted so badly to push himself as a street guy, why you pulling the gun out at a kickback with a bunch of fine women?

There's always consequences...

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
The kids who went to rob and kill him were young street dudes. Pop presented himself as a young street guy. This happens to thousands of guys across this country every day but because Pop wasn't anonymous, people want the rules of engagement changed. That's not how it works...

If Pop killed them before he was killed yall would be singing his praises but it wouldn't change the fact that he presents himself a certain way, which inherently invites conflict. It's the same thing cats did when Nip passed. Nip called a known killer a snitch. There's consequences to that, that doesn't change just because you're a famous rapper...

Pop being a famous rapper doesn't change the fact that he presented himself as a g, which inherently creates the potential for conflict with anyone who wants to push the envelope, whether you instigate it with them first or not...

I wasn't always the aggressor or initiator of violence I was involved in. You don't get to choose always when you're living like that, that ain't how the shyt works...
That about sums this shyt up.

You been saying some real shyt here, that should be common sense, but...you already know.

Young bull saying he ain't sorry is not wrong for feeling that way. Clearly he comes from the belly of the beast, so how the fukk is he supposed to feel different.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
A J Cole type wouldn't be in the situation Pop was in...

Tory is in the situation he's in partly because he wanted so badly to push himself as a street guy, why you pulling the gun out at a kickback with a bunch of fine women?

There's always consequences...
Pop Smoke posted up his address by accident, unless there was more to it. Same shyt could have happened to Cole

I wasn't referencing Torys situation with Meg. I mean he and Drake are two dudes who are not street dudes, bit on record they carry themselves as such

Nowadays nearly everyone has gun and goon lines

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
:mjlol:Has nothing to do with politics. West coast blacks are uncle toms.

:mjpls:

Portland-Oregon.jpg

The LA Gangs are Coming Back to Portland!

Published 8–25–2021​

In July of last year, 2020, when Portland City Council approved the enormous 15 million dollar defunding of the Portland Police Bureau, which didn’t come close to the 50 million dollar cut many advocates were pushing, things began to change virtually overnight in Portland.

Within five days of the announcement, the first shootings began and they have climbed steadily since that time.

The huge cut in funding drastically reduced the services PPB can provide, and has negatively impacted public safety for all residents in Portland. While many were alarmed at the cut, others were also hopeful.

1*2QBLuMcjhp-3S4Fh4GYKZQ.jpeg

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Pop Smoke posted up his address by accident, unless there was more to it. Same shyt could have happened to Cole

I wasn't referencing Torys situation with Meg. I mean he and Drake are two dudes who are not street dudes, bit on record they carry themselves as such

Nowadays nearly everyone has gun and goon lines
I think he’s saying that if you spend time telling the world you’re gangster, a tough guy, saying you got bodies etc people are more likely to put that to test. Not to mention if they’re in a gang or affiliated with gang members. 95% of the time you’re dying young or in a cell. Bad energy finds its way to you quicker than good energy.

Of course we could all get robbed or caught in a bad situation but street dudes increase their odds significantly with their lifestyle.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you watch the interview the kid is clearly remorseful.

The only reason he says here he is not sorry is because as he said he was “rapping about it”. In his eyes he killed another street nikka someone who could have possibly killed, home invaded, or harmed others himself. He apologized to the family and said he wish it didn’t happen.

To me Pop is a sad case because he was one of those guys who grew up in a solidly middle class two parent household and chose to be a neighborhood terrorist.

I hope this kid is able to find peace and rehabilitation and he takes advantage of his lucky break he came off way more reflective, lucid, level headed, mature than the typical crash out.
Maturity is not doing these interviews

My only thought is they paying him handsomely & he tryna stack his bread before disappearing

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Facts. nikkas wanted King Von to have special rules too. It don’t work like that period

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:russ:And that's why Bun B is a snitch!