Pop Smoke killer says he is not sorry

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Killing a known famous rapper and nothing happening to that person in jail or when they get out seems to always be surprising to me. Most people are really not about that life. :francis:
Why would anything happen to him? Life goes on. The dead rapper can’t feed the wolves anymore. There’s no incentive to crash out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been a big Nip fan for many years. His last song was Racks In The Middle, literally has the bar:

"Under no conditions, will you ever catch me slipping"...

That kinda bravado overshadows the fact that while Nip was by most accounts a good guy and likeable person, he clearly still demonstrated himself with a specific image...
I don’t think his death had anything to do with bravado. To me, he prioritized being accessible to his community above his safety. That’s really humility and not bravado.

By all accounts his killer was mentally ill and ostracized from the Community over allegations against him. Bravado woulda have been if Nip called him a rat to his face but by all accounts that didn’t even happen.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Just wanna put this out in the universe...

Its entirely possible with all the opptivity he houses at that facility that some beef with someone will erupt and he'll catch a stray in that Turkish hair transplant of his.

Theres already been a discharged gun incident by the unlicensed security earlier this year, several fights at his merch store and the podcast facility, and from coverage ive seen on the NJ hate channels hes been stirring up a lot of gang beef recently that's sure to boil over eventually. One of the hosts got shot up a week or 2 ago and Adam16s sassy brother was present during the shooting so the violence is getting closer to home.

Fingers crossed.
:russ:@ opptivity

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me Pop is a sad case because he was one of those guys who grew up in a solidly middle class two parent household and chose to be a neighborhood terrorist.
Yeah, sounds like Canarsie.:francis: