Pop Smoke killer says he is not sorry

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
is he wrong, though? just as he said, black men die every day. pop smoke’s music glorified the life that led to his death, the thugs, the shooters, the stickup kids, etc. this boy (he was a minor when he killed pop smoke) only did what pop smoke and many other rappers - some dead, other still here - told him to do.

:unimpressed:
You really are one of the worst posters on this site...

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
If you watch the interview the kid is clearly remorseful.

The only reason he says here he is not sorry is because as he said he was “rapping about it”. In his eyes he killed another street nikka someone who could have possibly killed, home invaded, or harmed others himself. He apologized to the family and said he wish it didn’t happen.

To me Pop is a sad case because he was one of those guys who grew up in a solidly middle class two parent household and chose to be a neighborhood terrorist.

I hope this kid is able to find peace and rehabilitation and he takes advantage of his lucky break he came off way more reflective, lucid, level headed, mature than the typical crash out.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
realistically why would he be? It’s not ike he got drunk and ran him over, he specifically targeted him ran up in his house and committed premeditated murder.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS
Daps
If you watch the interview the kid is clearly remorseful.

The only reason he says here he is not sorry is because as he said he was “rapping about it”. In his eyes he killed another street nikka someone who could have possibly killed, home invaded, or harmed others himself. He apologized to the family and said he wish it didn’t happen.

To me Pop is a sad case because he was one of those guys who grew up in a solidly middle class two parent household and chose to be a neighborhood terrorist.

I hope this kid is able to find peace and rehabilitation and he takes advantage of his lucky break he came off way more reflective, lucid, level headed, mature than the typical crash out.
pop smoke was not in the streets like that.

Daps
i dunno. maybe. i feel like, from my experience, real street dudes are smarter than how pop came across. none of the street dudes i know - and i know a few - would blast their location the way he did.

his death had echoes of the same energy as pnb rock’s, an amateur “street dude” who is not moving intelligently.

:francis:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
i dunno. maybe. i feel like, from my experience, real street dudes are smarter than how pop came across. none of the street dudes i know - and i know a few - would blast their location the way he did.

his death had echoes of the same energy as pnb rock’s, an amateur “street dude” who is not moving intelligently.

:francis:
Pop stole a Wraight while famous right before he died.
Pop was on the NYPD radar they were trying to get him to snitch.
Pop was Crippin since middle school.
Pop was in a video getting pressed and smacked and his crates stomped on as a kid and after that story goes he got his weight up and became a bully with a mean streak.
Pop was on camera assaulting a nikka.
Pop was on camera hitting feet on police.
Pop had a BMW and was designer’d up at 16, how?

Nah, breh he was in the streets. Both PnB and Pop died being flashy which is a lot street nikkas downfall and not knowing LA politics coming from the East Coast.

Last edited:
Daps
Pop stole a Wraight while famous right before he died.
Pop was on the NYPD radar they were trying to get him to snitch.
Pop was Crippin since middle school.
Pop was in a video getting pressed and smacked and after that story goes he got his weight up and became a bully with a mean streak.
Pop was on camera assaulting a nikka.
Pop was on camera hitting feet on police.
Pop had a BMW and was designer’d up at 16, how?

Nah, breh he was in the streets. Both PnB and Pop died being flashy which is a lot street nikkas downfall and not knowing LA politics coming from the East Coast.
someone loaned him the wraith, and he didn’t return it.

a street dude that does not make you.

:mjlol: