Pop Smoke killer says he is not sorry

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I hate how yall get when this Pop Smoke or Nipsey topic comes up...

The rules of engagement are what they are. Pop demo'd as everything the kids who killed him are. According to cats from NY, Pop was who he said he was, and this is part of what comes with the lifestyle. In this thread @ISO is again reiterating that Pop Smoke was a street guy...

Part of being really that is you don't have full control over who wants conflict with you........especially when you're only 20 years old. You don't even know shyt yet. So you definitely aren't developed enough to control conflict before it happens...

Yall hearing those young dude say this, and I've said many times on here in the past, I have no remorse for anyone I ever harmed because I never harmed anyone who wouldn't do the same to me, I never harmed anyone who wasnt actively playing outside. That's in mu post history, I've said exactly what young boy is saying...

If I had to re-do I'd live my life differently so there's some regrets to an extent but given the history is what it is, I have no remorse on any violence I was ever involved in. I get it, what young boy saying makes 100% sense...

It's tragic Pop Smoke was as young as he was, died during his ascent. But it is what it is, you don't get to pick the way you go out when you living the way he said he was living, and the way New Yorkers have validated he was living...

His same homes upset that it was him would be singing a different tune if they did the same thing to someone else...

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I hate how yall get when this Pop Smoke or Nipsey topic comes up...

The rules of engagement are what they are. Pop demo'd as everything the kids who killed him are. According to cats from NY, Pop was who he said he was, and this is part of what comes with the lifestyle. In this thread @ISO is again reiterating that Pop Smoke was a street guy...

Part of being really that is you don't have full control over who wants conflict with you........especially when you're only 20 years old. You don't even know shyt yet. So you definitely aren't developed enough to control conflict before it happens...

Yall hearing those young dude say this, and I've said many times on here in the past, I have no remorse for anyone I ever harmed because I never harmed anyone who wouldn't do the same to me, I never harmed anyone who wasnt actively playing outside. That's in mu post history, I've said exactly what young boy is saying...

If I had to re-do I'd live my life differently so there's some regrets to an extent but given the history is what it is, I have no remorse on any violence I was ever involved in. I get it, what young boy saying makes 100% sense...

It's tragic Pop Smoke was as young as he was, died during his ascent. But it is what it is, you don't get to pick the way you go out when you living the way he said he was living, and the way New Yorkers have validated he was living...
He killed Pop Smoke as a rap star

Not on some street shyt

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
He was lookout and a minor
It's still your body, most guys who played with guns for real will tell you this. This is another thing I've said on here on years past 🤣 but this mindset isn't identifiable to 99% of posters here...

Sammy The Bull and Terrence Gangsta Williams have both publicly stated in interviews, that they weren't the trigger man for some of the murders they were charged with. This is common sense to me, not just on here but nikkas love to brag about "knowing killers" or "I grew up with killers" but knowing someone and really being in that lane yourself are two different things...

Every situation I ever knew, and I've forgotten way more than I can remember, anybody actively participating in the scene of a kill, that's your body too...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
He killed Pop Smoke as a rap star

Not on some street shyt
The kids who went to rob and kill him were young street dudes. Pop presented himself as a young street guy. This happens to thousands of guys across this country every day but because Pop wasn't anonymous, people want the rules of engagement changed. That's not how it works...

If Pop killed them before he was killed yall would be singing his praises but it wouldn't change the fact that he presents himself a certain way, which inherently invites conflict. It's the same thing cats did when Nip passed. Nip called a known killer a snitch. There's consequences to that, that doesn't change just because you're a famous rapper...

Pop being a famous rapper doesn't change the fact that he presented himself as a g, which inherently creates the potential for conflict with anyone who wants to push the envelope, whether you instigate it with them first or not...

I wasn't always the aggressor or initiator of violence I was involved in. You don't get to choose always when you're living like that, that ain't how the shyt works...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How he get two for killing somebody and Tory got 10

👼
😇

He got two,Tory got 10 for shooting a woman. Meanwhile the black man and womans spiritual guru got life behind teaching knowledge of self:francis:

Its why I only teach and preach at 50% of my capacity. Yes,Im even more intelligent than you think:respect:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Been a big Nip fan for many years. His last song was Racks In The Middle, literally has the bar:

"Under no conditions, will you ever catch me slipping"...

That kinda bravado overshadows the fact that while Nip was by most accounts a good guy and likeable person, he clearly still demonstrated himself with a specific image...

Pop Smoke didn't go to LA looking for beef. I'm not as familiar with his music, I honestly thought he was trash and to this day don't get the hype, but I'd bet anything he has a similar bar as that Nip bar...

You present yourself a certain way you invite that kinda energy back onto you. Those guys really in the streets, you speak death it speaks to you back. You won't always die but there's always, ALWAYS consequence...