Pop: Kawhi Was a Great Player, But He Wasn't a Leader or Anything

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Why would we use Kobe smileys when they look like copies of MJ smileys only inferior? :mjgrin:
49obpL.gif

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't wanna sidetrack this thread but:

Lowry's peak is simply better because he's a far greater offensive player: one who has an extensive skillset, scoring from all over the floor, and creating in every situation, and has a greater understanding of when to shoot/pass than Kidd ever did - therefore, because of that he has more impact on that end. Now, this is important because if you're the main ball-handler (especially as a PG), the majority of your impact is going to be through what you provide offensively. Neither Kidd's playmaking or defense (which is marginal to say the least, considering Lowry is a great playmaker and defender in his own right) makes up the margin.

Kidd wouldn't be a top tier PG in today's game, so I don't know why you have a problem with me stating Lowry's better than him.

:hubie:

Hold up

All that shyt you be talking, and you think Lowery is better than jason Kidd?!

:laff:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't get over reactionary because the way pop phrased it politically. On the spreadsheet it says what was real.
Pop a mother fukker for going all ironclad pr comment tho.
This some old the facts remain shyt for real.

Wow.

Art Barr
What are you saying in this post?:mindblown:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What are you saying in this post?:mindblown:

You must have never been a beast in corporate America.

Y'all be exposing yourselves.

Like how you even making an out loud comment. When it is obvious you don't know shyt about pr.
Let alone the admin side at all.

Y'all nikka tweak'n.
Then try to deflect like you know.
On the nikka who does know and will easily point out.

You don't fukk'n know wtf you talembout.
Plus need to come to the dance with a brain trust. So you can do some discovery zone of wtf you don't know added on to what you possibly do know. It is obvious from your post. You don't fukk'n know any of this shyt.

Art Barr

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yea especially when it’s a big deal when Kawhi speaks

The whole kawhi is awkward and does not speak. Is a pr cover up for how pr was handled on his father's death gon awry.

Go research it and see this is all some pr direction.
as to why kawhi's media character is supposedly this quiet unadjusted guy.

We don't know kawhi at all. This whole kawhi is quiet shyt is just pr.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
typical cac liberal, talk all that equality shyt but the minute a black person refuses to be controlled by them or they do something they don't like they unload the choppa. fukk pop.

Yo,...
This comment some Ol Celtics of the aba Passover type shyt.

Like if y'all forgot. We are the second most pompous by legacy in all of basketball. While also being the next most pompous in sports after the Celts aNd yanks. shyt a admin fact based comment welled in that bullshyt. Yet so fact based and stated in such a manner. It is like alrighty then.

It is what every black man goes through who carrying his company at work. Yet By grade administratively.
It appears as though said man is not responsible for any success of the company publically.

Watch the signs.

This is how they do you off top.

Peep game y'all.

Art Barr

Ol aba seltic gon spur ass comment by pop.

Yes I spelled seltic with a s. Simply cause the spurs are the Celtics of the aba still. Spelled with an s instead of a c.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole kawhi is awkward and does not speak. Is a pr cover up for how pr was handled on his father's death gon awry.

Go research it and see this is all some pr direction.
as to why kawhi's media character is supposedly this quiet unadjusted guy.

We don't know kawhi at all. This whole kawhi is quiet shyt is just pr.

Art Barr
It’s not pr, he rarely speaks and that’s a fact. He could change that real quick by doing interviews consistently.

Do I care? Not really but that’s who he is