Pop: Kawhi Was a Great Player, But He Wasn't a Leader or Anything

concise

Veteran
Daps
Y’all nikkas and this Kyle Lowry shyt
download

You knew I would be here when facts need to be reiterated? You are a smart man after all.
full

I’m just waiting for Lowry to choke in the playoffs for Kawhi and Uncle Dennis to set up that meeting with Magic. :umadkobe:

this thread has reminded me how crazy it is that Jordan has multiple smileys, Bron has multiple smileys and Kobe only has 1 official one

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I can't find the other video but I remember him saying on tape somewhere Kawhi was an emerging leader.
Also remember him saying Kawhi was the best player in the league at one point but funny how shyt changes.

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin

Kyle Lowry over Jason Kidd tho....

download
I don't wanna sidetrack this thread but:

Lowry's peak is simply better because he's a far greater offensive player: one who has an extensive skillset, scoring from all over the floor, and creating in every situation, and has a greater understanding of when to shoot/pass than Kidd ever did - therefore, because of that he has more impact on that end. Now, this is important because if you're the main ball-handler (especially as a PG), the majority of your impact is going to be through what you provide offensively. Neither Kidd's playmaking or defense (which is marginal to say the least, considering Lowry is a great playmaker and defender in his own right) makes up the margin.

Kidd wouldn't be a top tier PG in today's game, so I don't know why you have a problem with me stating Lowry's better than him.

:hubie:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I don't wanna sidetrack this thread but:

Lowry's peak is simply better because he's a far greater offensive player: one who has an extensive skillset, scoring from all over the floor, and creating in every situation, and has a greater understanding of when to shoot/pass than Kidd ever did - therefore, because of that he has more impact on that end. Now, this is important because if you're the main ball-handler (especially as a PG), the majority of your impact is going to be through what you provide offensively. Neither Kidd's playmaking or defense (which is marginal to say the least, considering Lowry is a great playmaker and defender in his own right) makes up the margin.

Kidd wouldn't be a top tier PG in today's game, so I don't know why you have a problem with me stating Lowry's better than him.

:hubie:

:mjlol: Loser @Gil Scott-Heroin trying to rationalize his garbage :trash:hot takes.

giphy.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’m just waiting for Lowry to choke in the playoffs for Kawhi and Uncle Dennis to set up that meeting with Magic. :umadkobe:

I dunno if
531887df8c772330af979bbcce539b58.png
would be cool with Bron getting all the spotlight over his nephew though. I can easily see some fukk shyt where he steers him towards the Clips. If the Raptors give him a front office job to keep Kawhi in Toronto, I can easily see that going down as well. I know :blessedmagic: got a backup plan knowing he can't put all of his chips on Kawhi next summer.