Pop: Kawhi Was a Great Player, But He Wasn't a Leader or Anything

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
imagine thinking someone gona read this shyt :dead: :mjlol:

I am champions around here.
All because they read me and they never gon give one iota of a fukk about you tho fufu.
Face it,...you been here lolligagg'n long enough.
Go do your job.
Log off,....you waste'n company time and your own time cause you huff as fukk in whatever you do.
that you think you can lolligag off work and post.
You not that nikka.

Now go do your job. Stfu.

As the whatever you doing ain't helping the world one fukk'n bit.

Log off goofie.

You been typing noneffectively long enough on thecoli and sohh.

How long you been a jabrone here...

Huh,..tell us how long you been here.
So i can come table you tha fukk up after failing to drum up interest like you thought.
trying to huff back wulf'n at:

Art Barr

I will knock over that little wulf ticket stand you wulf'n behind.
Then put you throughed't your Mother's dinner company folding table you were using at sad wulf ticket stand too.
Try me.

Art Barr

I gots tha table on me tho.

I can type and edit faster than you can smilie and meme fufu

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:scust: God damn. Get off his dikk already. You Spurs nikkas acting like a bunch of scorned ex wives and shyt.

That ho ass nikka got hurt...ran off to train away from spurs doctors...said he was 100%...came back and was STILL fukkING HURT..ran and HID FROM SPURS DOCTORS...then demanded a supermax and when he didn't get it...demanded a trade...and his leg STILL fukkED UP...

When it come to Kawhi whole family...the ones above ground and the one in the dirt...

Spurs stans seen 5 chips so we aint got to pretend to like some sleazeball nikka cause he won the only chip we would ever see...

Who you think we are...THE KNICKS :scust:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
That ho ass nikka got hurt...ran off to train away from spurs doctors...said he was 100%...came back and was STILL fukkING HURT..ran and HID FROM SPURS DOCTORS...then demanded a supermax and when he didn't get it...demanded a trade...and his leg STILL fukkED UP...

When it come to Kawhi whole family...the ones above ground and the one in the dirt...

Spurs stans seen 5 chips so we aint got to pretend to like some sleazeball nikka cause he won the only chip we would ever see...

Who you think we are...THE KNICKS :scust:

:pachaha: Okay, breh.