Pop: Kawhi Was a Great Player, But He Wasn't a Leader or Anything

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since when does the media care about the feelings of people? It’s all about clicks and views. It’s unfortunate Kawhis dad got murdered but there isn’t some conspiracy to tread lightly around him, he took a lot of hits last year.
I felt for what he was doing, he got off light.

This is coming from a Bulls fan that saw Rose catch hell during his injuries and he was coming to all of the games, wasn't playing a couple games, looking good, then going "I'm still hurt:hubie:"

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I felt for what he was doing, he got off light.

This is coming from a Bulls fan that saw Rose catch hell during his injuries and he was coming to all of the games, wasn't playing a couple games, looking good, then going "I'm still hurt:hubie:"
Well there’s a big difference in media in SA and Chicago. Plus rose has history there

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Nice effort though

One link kill for you goofie.

Behind The Silence of Kawhi Leonard

You nikkaz don't know this shyt on no subject and no level. Y'all some fukk'n refugees who don't know none of the shyt y'all be flodge'n about.

Not to mention. Y'all be trying act like y'all some damn journalist. When y'all ain't even standout writers from the high school newspaper level for starters. You nikkaz don't even know brain trust or discovery zone. Let alone how to create one. Yet be running your mouth and posting bytch made low drawing gifs. Like it cover up the knowledge you don't OBVIOUSLY fukk'n know.

Art Barr

nikkaz be posting gifs and not thee top draw for GIF posting too. The shyt funny to me. You nikkaz some epic failures trying to be me face ass nikkaz.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Parker in the press is a euro and is purposefully separated via perception created by the media. To strip power to prestige from general respect from the black grassroots basketball player in America, domestically.

See you don't know this shyt.

Yet you trying to post smilies and shyt. You can't even go a post without exposing yourself.

Art Barr
Geezus your going to make up bullsh!t for giggles and sh!t. There isn’t some media conspiracy to protect him, he is who he is

Can he be a leader? I don’t know but he’s a damn good player. Does he want to be a leader? I don’t think so based on his actions of last year. When you let your uncle make your decisions your not a leader, Your a puppet.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Geezus your going to make up bullsh!t for giggles and sh!t. There isn’t some media conspiracy to protect him, he is who he is

Can he be a leader? I don’t know but he’s a damn good player. Does he want to be a leader? I don’t think so based on his actions of last year. When you let your uncle make your decisions your not a leader, Your a puppet.

I take it you have no mentors in business.
Plus you also never been through shyt on the brevity or level of wtf kawhi lived for real.
It is obvious you illustrate disconnect in a variety of ways.
Where if you did. You were not cognitive and still not cognitive about the brevity of wtf occurred.
Not to mention, you sound like you never really generated seven figures for no one for real ever too.

You sound sheltered as fukk.
Plus talk divisive roman gay catholic shaming practices meets enki and enil speak.
you have no idea or experience in wtf you are really saying.

Art Barr

If I misspelled the name of the devils concepts . fukk the devil and his correct spellings and all his concepts.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take it you have no mentors in business and you also never been through shyt on the brevity of wtf kawhi lived for real.
It is obvious you illustrate disconnect in a variety of ways.

You sound sheltered as fukk.

Art Barr
Mentors? You mean his uncle who is about to shake him down? Kawhi needs to make his own decisions, his fathers death has allowed his uncle/wolf to get too close

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I see you still don't know how to do a proper discovery zone. When I supplied the beginning link of the discovery zone for you.

Once again,...exposing yourself.

Art Barr

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see you still don't know how to do a proper discovery zone. When I supplied the beginning link of the discovery zone for you.

Once again,...exposing yourself.

Art Barr
I understand why his uncle is doing this, a good person tries to protect a guy like Kawhi but a wolf well... I hope things end up well for Kawhi cause he seems like a genuinely nice person. But we’ve seen this over and over in sports.

Anybody who tells their nephew to turn down a supermax deal so he can move his nephew to la so he can get shares from a sports agency is not a person to trust.

This is pure madness

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I don't take it as a shot, hell ALOT of talented ppl are not natural leaders.

Kawhi can lead by example ie work ethic, making the game easier for his teammates, and willingness to take the last shot and be accountable for the results.

Ur gonna need somebody else in that locker room to rally the troops and say the things that need to be said. U can get that from the right role player tho(think Draymond Green).

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't wanna sidetrack this thread but:

Lowry's peak is simply better because he's a far greater offensive player: one who has an extensive skillset, scoring from all over the floor, and creating in every situation, and has a greater understanding of when to shoot/pass than Kidd ever did - therefore, because of that he has more impact on that end. Now, this is important because if you're the main ball-handler (especially as a PG), the majority of your impact is going to be through what you provide offensively. Neither Kidd's playmaking or defense (which is marginal to say the least, considering Lowry is a great playmaker and defender in his own right) makes up the margin.

Kidd wouldn't be a top tier PG in today's game, so I don't know why you have a problem with me stating Lowry's better than him.

:hubie:
nikkas dapped this :mjlol: