@Pookie the fukk is your problem cracker? get your ass the fukk in this thread...

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
He ain't White just some dumb ass nikka who constantly plays the c00n contrarian role on here and is married to some fat sloppy White hoe.

giphy.gif

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
20170817_155936_1.jpg

Also @Pookie...that's me, if you in NYC, I will fukking bytchslap you son. You ain't built like me. You probably flabby and sick with a beer gut and can't even run for 2 minutes straight without having a near heart attack.
:wow: you posted a pic of yourself in the coli.. You have more guts than me.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I hope more confederate statues come down...and I hope you get all red and flustered in the face and continue to expose yourself by one starring threads...

"We WUZ CONFEDERATES!"
:sadbron:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
You a coward, a racist, and a lying ass fraud. I couldn't even believe you're black at this point.
Everything about me is verified.
Everything about you is hazy, fake as fukk, and awaiting confirmation from others you claim to know.

you taking this internet too seriously dawg, verified :mjlol:

you hear yourself, step back and get some air fam. really, you sound sad as fukk "I'm verified" when I bet IRL you not even a tenth of what you claim. sad you more important online than you are when you log off. let that reality kick in little african, I can give two shyts about my "credibility" on here, as does any sane person.

speaking of which, im about to be off work. I have IRL things to deal with than verifying to strangers my credentials.

you win fam, enjoy your e-win and remember when you log off have those depression pills ready because you aint shyt but a lonely depressed african in NYC that is easily replaceable in every aspect of your life.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ive done it twice and there will not be a third. if you don't wanna believe it that's your opinion and you are entitled to it, but im finished validating my "blackness" online

Who did u show

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm not tryna get you banned

My dude....I told u to ignore that weirdo. Dude is straight weirdo status......One of the dumbest conversations you'll ever have on this site. dont go in circles with him put him on ignore and keep it pushing.

Awww undercover white people looking out for each other :mjlol: